Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share and post pictures and videos. It can be used for personal use or business purposes. The more followers you have on Instagram, the more people will see your posts. This blog provides strategies to get more followers and likes on your Instagram account!
For some of these strategies, it may take time before you start seeing results. You should also keep in mind that some are against Instagram’s terms and conditions, so proceed with caution if you want to avoid getting banned from using the app altogether, and to achieve it, it should have the best social media api
- Take high-quality, professional photos with the same filter: This is an easy way to ensure that your posts look cohesive and as though they were all taken in one day or session instead of at different times throughout a year. If you are using filters for editing, it should be the same filter on every photo except when making adjustments such as brightness or contrast (usually no more than two). Having a consistent filter across your feed enhances its appearance and grabs the attention of new visitors, which ultimately makes them hit the follow button.
- Share new content regularly so that people don’t forget about you: The average person checks Instagram three times a day, and if you are not present in their feed, they will likely forget about your account. If this happens often enough, it may cause them to unfollow you because there is no fresh content for them to see. Posting new photos or videos regularly prevents the chance of your followers forgetting that you exist!
- Cross-promote with other accounts: Cross-promotion between similar brands can increase engagement on posts, leading to more likes and follows over time. This strategy also helps build relationships with other businesses who want the same things as you do – such as loyal customers or increased revenue from sales.
- Post globally relevant content: When uploading pictures, make sure that they tie into current events happening around the world. You should also post content that is relevant to all different regions of the world. This will increase your chance for engagement and followers from other locations who are interested in what you have to offer!
- Use hashtags: Utilizing hashtags can help you find new people with similar interests, which may lead to more likes, comments, or follows on posts. You should use a variety of popular ones so as not to come off as spammy. Try to research hashtags that fit your content categories to gain relevant followers on the platform. Although you might get fewer followers, the chances of getting likes are much more with the use of the right hashtags.
- Store links: If your account has been around for a while, then it’s likely that some of the pictures you’ve posted already have store links embedded into them by now. Thanks to tagging products directly through Instagram stories/posts instead of using third-party apps like Shopify (see point below). When others view these photos, they’ll see the store link and will be able to shop your products directly from within their Instagram feed.
- Instagram Stories: One of the newest features on Instagram that many businesses have been using is called “Stories,” which lets you post multiple images, videos, or text posts one after another for 24 hours before they disappear into nothingness. This type of content can serve as a teaser for future promotions or offers your business has coming up in the near future (i.e., discount codes).
- Transitioning an account with no followers: In order to create a following on Instagram when starting fresh, many people suggest you buy Instagram followers and likes. There are plenty of websites that offer this service, and it’s not expensive. Essentially, you can use these followers to help promote your account if you want in order to get organic likes as time goes on! Or, you can also buy Instagram likes to boost your account instantly in the beginning phase.
- Add a captivating profile picture: This will serve as the icon for your business’s Instagram page. First off, make sure that the image has a good quality because blurry photos or images with low resolution won’t be looked at favorably by people viewing them when they scroll past posts on their feed constantly throughout the day. The second most important thing is ensuring that your logo or company name (or both) is included, so viewers know where they’re looking without having to click elsewhere or read out any text in the captions.
- Don’t use auto-posting apps unless necessary: Autoposts can decrease engagement because users may feel like their account isn’t personal. If you have a business account, it may be worth using these apps on occasion to increase your following count by getting the word out there in a more rapid manner.
- Send targeted messages: When sending new followers and potential customers direct messages, make sure that they are related to their interests or posts so that they’ll feel like you’re really connecting with them and not just spamming them for no reason at all. Make sure you follow this strategy mindfully because if your existing followers are pissed with your messages, they could unfollow you.
- Follow other users who have similar interests as you and comment on their posts often: When you follow other users, they may check out your profile and return the favor. If you’ve been commenting on their posts as well, it will make them more likely to do so in the future because they’ll feel a connection with you. Doing this consistently will help you increase your followers and likes organically and create a genuine follower base.
- Use location tagging: Put a location on your photo to give people an idea of where you are and what you’re doing. It will also make your posts visible to people residing in that location and share views on hot topics such as events or workshops.
In conclusion, Instagram is a social media platform that can be used for personal or business purposes. As the number of followers increases, so will the exposure to content and increase in likes.
Interesting Related Article: “7 Tips to Become a Perfect Instagram Marketer“