What has led to this wide adoption is its versatility as also the development of React.js.
React.js is an open-source framework that was created and is maintained by Facebook.
Before you hire a React.js developer from India, you need to know the latest React.js frameworks in use.
Why use React.js?
- Best React developers have hassle free workflow and help from the largest repository on GitHub.
- React is far less complex than Angular and Vue.
- The React community is vast and through documentation is easily available.
- Used by Facebook, Amazon and Airbnb, React is the go-to technology for ecommerce stores.
- React creates virtual DOM in browsers that are easier to update.
- React does not implement either MVC or MVVM architecture unlike Angular.
There are many React.js libraries and frameworks that further develop and integrate code blocks. Which among these is going to be popular in 2023? We take a look.
6 Best React.js Frameworks for Web Development in 2023
Material UI or MUI is a React component library that uses Google Material Design.
It has a wide assortment of off-the-shelf components that are ready to deploy out of the box.
Pre-built components save time. There is no need to code from the ground up, but simply plug in tools where needed.
This cuts down on time and a website can be developed in a matter of days instead of months.
- Reliable—Material UI has been built by 2500 contributors. Every bug has been ironed out before release. Being open source, it is safe and well-tested in practice. There is no fear that the site would freeze or a function would crash at a critical moment.
- Superb Aesthetics—Material UI has brought Google Material design to life. Every component looks beautiful. The high level of aesthetics exactly as prescribed by Google ensures that your site, the colors, shapes, and elements are all in harmony.
- Customizing—Material UI has numerous templates that cut down on development time. However, all of them are highly customizable. Your site can be created in a few days, but look different from all else.
- Enhances Collaboration—Material UI is easy to grasp. Developers without any experience in UI design (e.g. backend developers) would find it easy to collaborate with the design team.
Ant Design has a plethora of readymade components that would assist in web and UI development.
Ant Design UI is a React.js library that was created by Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce behemoth. It is a close second to Material Design and is used by several reputed sites such as Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu.
- Natural—Ant Design UI focuses on natural interaction between users and web apps. It optimizes layout, color schemes, icons, sliders, etc in a way that reduces cognitive cost. That is a fancy way of saying that it needs less effort to absorb more information when Ant Design is used.
- Certain—Large design teams cause idea entropy. The more the number of participants, the more watered down the concept becomes. Ant Design preserves design certainty. Design rules are highly simplified.
- Meaningful—Humans draw 80% of their information through vision. The product design has to be meaningful so that the user can attain the end result without undue distraction from the app itself.}
Chakra UI is straightforward and requires the least effort to use making it a favorite among best React developers.
- Dark Mode—Apps with dark mode are becoming more popular by the day. Apps such as Feedly, Reddit, Kindle, and Wikipedia have a dark mode for smartphones and laptops. Almost all of Chakra UI components are dark mode enabled. Not only that, but there is also a system-wide dark mode so that if the user toggles dark mode, the whole UI would change accordingly.
- Minimal Size—Chakra UI is less than 40 kilobytes in size. This makes the framework easy to download and install, even over the weakest connections. Also, the minimal footprint means the app is not bloated. All the components are modular and highly accessible.
- Responsive Web Design—There is no need to add media queries. The framework will auto-adjust the output for every display size. For example, on a smartphone, Chakra UI will show a button at the center but on a larger screen to the left (or center or right) as intended by the developer.
The usefulness of a top-notch admin page must not be underestimated. React Admin is an efficient frontend framework for building admin pages, dashboards, B2B apps, and ERP tools. It is in use by 10000 enterprises including Nvidia and Decathlon. React Admin is an open-source framework maintained by Marmelab.
- Dashboard Building—React Admin allows the development of efficient admin user interfaces and dashboards. Places data in a way that is easy to read and process. It has a clean UI and a simple layout.
- Easy API Integration—Suitable for creating API-based applications that use React.js and work with REST and GraphQL and other platforms.
- Editor—Has a WYSIWYG editor that allows changes in layout design to reflect instantly
Next UI (Beta)
Next UI React.js library is still in its beta stage. But the buzz around it makes it worthy of mention.
What are the plus points till now that we know?
- Lack of unnecessary style props which enhances performance.
- Easy to customize themes that are beautiful (in fact the tagline on their website mentions it with emphasis).
- Automatic dark mode theme changes when HTML prop changes.
- 100 kilobyte package size would make downloads less bulky.
- Promises to have the least learning curve among all React.js frameworks.
It is expected to launch by mid-2023.
Sneat – MUI React Next.js Admin Template – is the most developer-friendly & highly customizable React Admin Dashboard Template based on Next JS & MUI. If you’re a developer looking for the Best React Material Dashboard Template that is enriched with features, and highly customizable look no further than the Materio.
Besides, the highest industry standards are considered to bring you the best React Admin Dashboard. It is not just fast and easy to use, but highly scalable. Furthermore, it offers ultimate convenience and flexibility, you’ll be able to build whatever application you want with very little hassle.
Materio also offers invaluable features that aim to help you create premium quality single-page apps exactly as you imagine them. Furthermore, it comes with unique and useful tools such as fuzzy search, Dark, Semi-Dark & Bordered layout options, Advanced cards, and Charts. In addition, it offers amazing features as follows.
- Latest ReactJS 18
- No jQuery Dependency
- Built with the latest Next.js & MUI
- Utilizes NextJS, React router
- Based on functional components & React hooks
- Includes Both TS & JS Versions
- Auth & ACL Support
- Internationalization/i18n & RTL Ready
- Code Splitting, Lazy loading
- SASS Powered and many more.
Final Words …
Material UI remains the possible top draw for 2023. But newcomers such as Next UI will be snapping at its heels soon enough.
Arco Design and Mantine will provide similar competition to Ant Design.
Though each of these offers changes the difference is often too slight to merit using a new framework. React.js is after all highly matured technology and almost everything that can be done using it has been accomplished.
Older frameworks are more stable and have better documentation. Newer ones are more aesthetic.
Hiring React.js developers from India would be a cost-effective way to implement the best possible technology stack for your website and app. You would be able to deploy the best React framework without a huge investment.
Interesting Related Article: “6 Common Mistakes That React Developers Often Make “