iPhones being one of the most durable and full of advanced features phones available in the market, have always been an attraction for the public. Among all the millions of iPhone users in the world, a common problem of the iPhone black screen and iPhone white screen has been seen. Have you experienced it? A black screen problem is when your iPhone does not show anything on the screen however the system is working, while the white screen of death is the problem related to the malfunctioning of your phone showing a blank bright white screen.
These can be caused due to various reasons including software or hardware malfunctioning but no need to worry as we are here to provide you the best options to make your phone work again without loss of any data.
iPhone black screen of death:
Your iPhone showing you nothing but a black screen can make you worried and annoyed at the same time as having issues in your smartphone surely affects your routine. This iPhone black screen can be due to various reasons, being hardware or software problems explained.
- Hardware Problem: When you experienced this screen blackout, did it fell somewhere in the near last? Because if yes, then it surely can be a hardware issue as breaking, dropping, or it being soaked in water can disturb the hardware processing system. For hardware-related issues, it is suggested to take your phone out in a market to show it to an expert who can catch its problem and resolve it. It’s recommended to know potential symptoms of a broken iPhone screen to be aware of the issue on time.
- Software Problem: If you are sure that you didn’t drop it somewhere or that your phone faced no such accident, then it is a software problem. There can be different reasons for this malfunctioning of the software, it can be due to some viruses, or a corrupt update. Moreover, running apps on low storage space and it crashing, again and again, can be a reason for the black screen too.
iPhone white screen of death:
iPhone white screen issue is observed in most of the users as it can occur at any stage when you update your phone’s software. One of the biggest stress at the time when your phone shows a white screen is that what would happen if you lost all your data in the glitch? But before resolving that, you must analyze whether it is a hardware or software malfunctioning.
Similar to the iPhone black screen problem, the white screen problem can also be caused by either a hardware malfunction or a software fault. Here are some details on that:
- Hardware Problem: It is known that in the designation of an iPhone, there is a wire that connects the screen to the motherboard and if disturbed, it can cause this white screen of death. It can happen if you drop your phone badly somewhere or due to any mishap that occurred with the phone. If anything like this happened before experiencing the problem of the white screen, you should consult an expert as soon as you can.
- Software Problem: One of the most common reasons for this problem is a corrupt or failed update. While updating the iOS, if the update fails, the screen may go blank and bright. From having a low battery being one of the simplest reasons for the problem to happen, jailbreaking failure can also be a complex reason for it.
Techniques to Solve the Screen Problems:
If the problem is in the hardware functioning of your phone, the best thing to do is to take the phone to an authorized Apple store, or a nearby phone repairing center. However, if there’s a software-related problem you can try the following methods listed below to solve the problem of the iPhone black or iPhone white screen of death are as follows:
- If the screen is stuck on the white apple logo, the simplest way is to force restart the device. Start by simply pressing down the home and power button together till the logo appears and then release it to wait for the phone to start. The phone now requires the passcode from the user and if you do all this patiently, you can easily solve the problem of the white screen.
- If restarting does not work, another option is to restore the phone with iTunes by connecting it to your computer and make it work again. The biggest drawback of this method is that it will remove all your data and settings from the phone.
Using the third party application- Wondershare Dr.Fone – system repair (iOS):
The good option to control your phone without the loss of any data and to fix the iOS system is to use the Dr.Fone – system repair (iOS) application. It can be used to solve any screen problems including the black or white screen of death without any data loss.
You can also try StarzSoft Fixcon, this software covers all the funtions of Dr.Fone – system repair (iOS) and even performs better!
Step 1: Install the application on your PC or laptop wherever you wish as it is compatible with both, Mac and Windows systems. After installing it, click on the “system repair” option showing right in front of the home page.
Step 2: Connect your phone to the device using a USB cable and after giving access, click on the “Standard Mode” option so that the process starts.
Step 3: Provide all the basic information about your phone the application asks for and click “Start”.
Step 4: Now the system has started to install the particular update to your phone.
Step 5: The system is now fixing the phone and once done, your phone will restart so you just wait and see what is happening and seek help in regards to any problem.
Step 6: After the problem being solved, the application asks a question and gives more options for the maintenance of the phone which you may use, or just safely remove the phone from the system.
Wrapping it up:
Wondershare Dr.Fone – system repair (iOS) not only can help iPhone users to solve the iPhone black screen problem or the iPhone white screen problem but also comes in handy in tackling numerous other iOS related problems. Dr.Fone – system repair (iOS) is an all-in-one solution for solving many other iOS system issues including iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone error 4013, iPhone boot loop, etc.
Interesting Related Article: “How Can You Get Maximum Cash For Your iPhone 8?“