MBN - Daily Bulletin
News Today – January 25, 2023
- Boeing/Loss: Boeing posts a $650 million operating loss in Q4.
- China/Economy: China’s economic model is in crisis (and Xi knows it).
- Tata/Profits: Tata Motors reports profit of Rs 3,043 crore ($326 million) in Q3. First profit in 2 years.
- Europe/Economy: Europe’s economy shines through the fog of war.
- Germany/Ukraine: German chancellor announces Leopard tanks to be sent to Ukraine.
- Ukraine/Tanks: Ukraine will get leopard tanks. What happens next?
- Walmart/Wages: America’s largest private employer, Walmart, raises minimum wage to $14.
- Microsoft/Profit: Microsoft reports revenue of $52.7 billion for the quarter.
- Arab/Currencies: Gov’t mismanagement, external pressures as Arab currencies crash.
- Eurostar/Numbers: Eurostar trains carrying almost a third fewer passengers.
- EVs/Price War: How Tesla’s price cuts could spur an EV pricing war.
Information from our Video Channel
New Terms Explained in Our Written Glossary
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org