MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – July 25th, 2021
US: 397 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 28 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 13 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 416 https://www.moho
- Automotive: Tesla profit surge – record car deliveries.
- WFH/Cybercrime: Remote workers are more vulnerable to cyber attacks. Why?
- Dow: Nvidia (NVDA) may join the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Health 1: Vaccinations for healthcare workers should be compulsory, say leading health groups.
- Real Estate: New home sales in US fall to pandemic low.
- Space: Bezos offers NASA $2 billion in exchange for moon mission contract.
- Aviation/Fuel: Fuel shortage across the US, American Airlines warns.
- UFOs/Aliens: Is the US Government hiding the truth about UFOs?
- UFOs/Aliens: Announcing a new plan for solving the mystery of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.
- Health 2: COVID-19 could cause male infertility and sexual dysfunction – but vaccines do not.
- Cigarettes: Philip Morris, makers of Malboro, may stop selling tobacco cigarettes in the UK by the end of this decade.
- Environment: Rivers are getting warmer in America and fishes are dying.
- Mega Landlords: Vatican owns over 5,000 properties worldwide.
- Dogs: How would dogs have evolved without humans?
- Crypto: Another great week for three major cryptocurrencies.
- Health 3: What is the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on clinical trials.
- Tech/Food: McDonald’s creates new unit to focus on global digital app.
- Conferences: Tech is helping global conferences survive.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org