The music industry has evolved immensely, as now you can listen to your favorite music on various online streaming websites. Creating your favorite playlists and then playing them while traveling is almost expected.
Unfortunately, sometimes the place you’re traveling to doesn’t contain internet signals preventing you from enjoying your experience. You have heard that no problem in this world doesn’t have its solution, and the same goes for online streaming platforms containing music.
You can rely upon the music converter to download the songs into various audio formats offline, and we’ll introduce the fascinating music converters in this post.
Part 1: HitPaw Music Converter
If you love playing Spotify or other songs on various other music streaming platforms, you could download your favorite songs for offline listening.
Can you download Spotify music in original quality for free? Various things make the HitPaw Music Converter converter stand out from all its competitors.
From helping you to download Spotify songs in lossless to providing you with the luxury of downloading multiple Spotify simultaneously, HitPaw Music Converter has undoubtedly come a long way.
On the other hand, the interface of HitPaw Music Converter is exemplary, which is one of the most important things to ponder about the HitPaw Music Converter.
- Allows you to download Spotify albums, podcasts, and playlists
- More than a Spotify Music Converter, also supports YouTube Music, Apple Music, and Deezer Music.
- It comes up with the user-friendly interface
- Works at 120x conversion speed
- Allows you to convert Spotify music into lossless quality
- Retains the metadata information and ID3 tags
- 100% safe for your PC
- No Mobile version
Tunefab could be another MP3 music converter that supports turning audio songs from multiple streaming websites into audio formats, including FLAC, AAC, M4A, MP3, M4R, etc.
It supports multiple streaming platforms, including Spotify, Amazon Music, and Tidal. After downloading the songs from this music converter, you can play them on various media players, as this tool doesn’t compromise the sound quality of data.
- Convert songs from multiple streaming music players
- Supports batch conversion of songs
- Download the songs in multiple audio formats.
- Preserve original ID3 tags.
- Efficient technical support
- Pay for only one music platform
Finding a more convenient and breathtaking Spotify music converter than MuConvert is difficult. This intelligent software takes pride in serving the purpose of users when they opt to download Spotify music, playlists, podcasts, etc., in their desired audio format.
By offering a 5x faster ripping speed and retaining the metadata information, MuConvert helps you to get Spotify music downloaded in original quality.
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and podcasts.
- Convert the Spotify songs to M4A, MP3, FLAC, and WAV etc
- Download the Spotify songs in 320 Kbps high quality.
- 5x conversion speed
- Preserve ID3 tags and metadata information
- The free version only allows you to convert Spotify songs of up to only 3 minutes.
If you’re looking for a reliable music converter to MP3, looking at Sidify won’t be a bad idea. It is one of the oldest and most famous brands allowing you to download Spotify or songs from other music streaming platforms in various audio formats.
While maintaining all the metadata information and ID3 tags, this fantastic music converter ensures you can download the music in lossless quality. Thus, when looking for a user-friendly MP3 music converter, taking the Sidify Music Converter will be a brilliant thing.
- Convert your favorite music to MP3/AAC/ALAC, AIFF, etc.
- Retains metadata information
- 10x faster conversion speed
- Free updates
- Brilliant technical support
- Need to download the Spotify on your desktop, which may cause a strike from Spotify
AudiFab Music Converter also lets you download multiple Spotify songs in one go. With a high conversion speed, this Spotify music converter enables you to convert Spotify songs in lossless quality.
Using this brilliant tool is also pretty simple, as all you need to do is navigate to the tool’s official website and get it installed afterward. Next, you can launch the software, paste the URL of the Spotify songs you’d like to convert, and then let the tool do the rest.
- Comes up with the 10x conversion speed
- Compatible with the Mac and Windows
- Skin-changing and user-friendly interface
- Keep ID3 Tag information
- For only one music platform
Bonus: How to convert Spotify Music to mp3 with HitPaw Music Converter
Since HitPaw Music Converter offers an effortless user interface, it will take a little time before converting the Spotify songs to your preferred audio formats.
On top of that, HitPaw Music Converter lets you download multiple Spotify songs simultaneously, courtesy of the batch conversion feature.
Here’s the step-by-step for downloading Spotify songs via HitPaw Music Converter.
Launch the HitPaw Music Converter in the first place after getting it downloaded from the main webpage. Next, click the Toolbox icon and select ”Spotify Music Converter”. In the next stage, you must navigate to the Spotify app and select the Spotify songs you’d like to download.
Once the URL of your favorite Spotify songs is copied, you’ll need to paste it into the main interface of HitPaw Music Converter. Now, HitPaw Music Converter will take a few moments before analyzing the URL of Spotify you’ve pasted there.
Tap on the Convert All icon and choose the audio format to convert the Spotify songs into.
After selecting the audio format, you must hit the Convert All icon to convert Spotify songs to the desired location.
With that said, this post reveals the 5 terrific music converters that allow you to download Spotify songs in lossless quality.
You can check the credentials of all listed music converters, but no music converter can compete with the HitPaw Music Converter. It ticks all the boxes and makes it super easy to download the music in original quality.
Interesting Related Article: “AudiFab Spotify Music Converter: Review“