The World Health Organization estimates that about 2.4 billion people need rehabilitation. The well-chosen program can often bring the patient back to everyday life. In recent years, rehabilitation medicine has made significant progress, but the treatment success depends on the chosen hospital.
AiroMedical simplifies finding a clinic for the best care. We have extensive medical contacts and check all the centers and doctors we recommend for their professional suitability. Learn more about hospitals in Europe and the US that guarantee high-quality rehabilitation and the highest recovery chances.
Criteria for selecting the best hospitals for rehabilitation
Sometimes the search for a clinic confuses patients and their families. Even through extensive Internet info, finding out which is best for a particular case takes work. So what are the quality criteria?
The right hospital always promises optimal treatment for a particular disease. But not only specialization and certificates play a role. There are several other important aspects:
- Detailed consultations. The doctor talks about the risks and recovery chances. It increases patients’ sense of security and confidence in the doctor.
- Specialists availability. It is an essential criterion for complex, rare, and difficult interventions.
- Doctor’s experience. The number of patients and treatment success can judge the physician’s experience and qualifications.
- Techniques availability. Medical services may vary from hospital to hospital. Even specialized ones only sometimes offer the full range of treatment options.
- Medical care. A sufficient number of qualified personnel to provide the patient with optimal care is an essential point that characterizes the best clinic.
Top hospitals for rehabilitation in the United States
For many patients, the great chance to return to daily life can give that list of hospitals in the US:
- Wisconsin University Hospital Madison
- Washington University Medical Center Seattle
- Colorado University Hospital Aurora
- Emory University Hospital Atlanta
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Benefits of medical treatment in the US
Treatment in the US is a reasonable choice for many patients after severe diseases. High-quality rehabilitation in hospitals in the US is:
- Preventing relapses or minimizing the risks of a new illness.
- Restoration of health for those suffering severe functional disorders.
- Maintaining the health of patients with irreversible disorders.
Top hospitals for rehabilitation in Europe
World-famous list of hospitals in Europe:
- Rehabilitation Clinic Schmieder Heidelberg, Germany
- Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Clinic Malvazinky Prague, Czechia
- Rehabilitation Centre Abromiskes, Lithuania
- Rehabilitation Clinic Jagerwinkel Bad Wiessee, Germany
- WALK AGAIN Center Berlin, Germany
Benefits of medical treatment in Europe
Rehabilitation in Europe is not only generous financial investment and research but also:
- A vast selection of classic and innovative technologies.
- Excellent equipment with mechanized, automated, computerized, robotic simulators.
- Rehabilitation for any functional disorders.
Top hospitals for rehabilitation in Poland
A full range of options for restoring health is provided such a list of hospitals in Poland:
- Constance Care Robotic Rehabilitation Centre Warsaw
- Medicover Hospital Warsaw
- Carolina Medical Centre Gdansk
- John Paul II Hospital Krakow
- University Hospital Krakow
Benefits of medical treatment in Poland
Among the main advantages of treatment in Poland:
- A high treatment efficiency and safety level.
- Specially equipped swimming pools, robotic complexes, physiotherapy departments, and multisensory stimulation in all hospitals in Poland.
- Comfortable wards, ergonomic functional furniture.
Top hospitals for rehabilitation in Italy
The most famous hospitals in Italy:
- University Hospital San Raffaele Milan (IRCCS)
- Careggi University Hospital Florence
- Civil Hospitals of Brescia ASST
- San Matteo Polyclinic Pavia IRCCS
- Padova University Hospital
Benefits of medical treatment in Italy
Restoring health in Italy is:
- Experienced rehabilitologists with years of practice as neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic traumatologists, and cardiologists.
- A complex of rehabilitation measures for comprehensive recovery.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Robotic suits, transcranial magnetic stimulation, and unique simulators are widely used.
Top hospitals for rehabilitation in Germany
We have identified the list of hospitals in Germany, which are at the top:
- Rehabilitation Centre Benedictus Feldafing
- Neurological Rehabilitation Center Godeshohe Bonn
- Rehabilitation Clinic Schmieder Allensbach
- Hohenfreudenstadt Rehabilitation Clinic
- Rehabilitation Clinic Schmieder Gerlingen
Benefits of medical treatment in Germany
Treatment in Germany has received worldwide recognition due to many advantages:
- Own scientific research and development of algorithms and rehabilitation methods.
- Well-thought-out rehabilitation schemes based on patients’ diagnoses and physical capabilities.
- Flawlessly accurate diagnostics.
Best rehabilitation doctors worldwide
The best world-known doctors with years of experience:
- Prof. Dr. med. Rainer Freynhagen, DEAA
- Prof. Dr. med. Mircea Ariel Schoenfeld
- Prof. Dr. med. Hans Karbe
- Dr. Bozena Klysz, Ph.D.
- Prof. Dr. med. Joachim Liepert
- Prof. Dr. med. habil. Jorg Scholz
- Prof. Dr. med. Horst Glasner
Best treatment solutions for rehabilitation
Rehabilitation programs are developed individually and adapted to patients’ ages and conditions. The most modern methods include:
- Snoezelen therapy. It improves the psycho-emotional state of children diagnosed with cerebral palsy and in patients after stroke and traumatic brain injury. The patient is placed in an isolated room equipped with individually selected stimuli: the flower smells; the murmur of water, the rustle of grass; the “starry” ceiling; sand, soft wool, or water.
- Hydrotherapy. Patients who cannot put stress on their joints (for example, with calcification of the knee joint) can painlessly and actively perform physical exercises in water. In some neurological disorders, such as hemiplegia, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and others, hydrotherapy is an essential treatment method.
- HIL-therapy (high-intensity laser treatment). Relieves the condition of patients with joint diseases, cartilage damage, pinching of wrist nerves, elbow joint pain, and calcification of the knee, shoulder, and hip. After the first session, there is a reduction in pain and an increase in the volume of movements.
- HAL-exoskeleton. Optimizes restoration in patients with dysfunctions of walking. It can regain motor activity even after severe strokes and spinal cord injuries.
- AlterG Antigravity treadmill. The device helps to restore motor functions of the lower limbs quickly. As a result, muscle strength is fixed in 9 out of 10 patients, and motor functions are significantly improved.
These are a few examples of rehabilitation methods that can fully restore lost functions, even for patients with severe diseases such as encephalitis or stroke.
How to get treatment in the best hospitals for rehabilitation
The unique platform AiroMedical unites the best hospitals worldwide and highly qualified doctors into a single medical network.
Benefits of rehabilitation with AiroMedical:
- The best medical solution for your case.
- Health restoration under the close supervision of high-class professionals.
- Online consultation with the best rehabilitologists.
- Reputable doctors and clinics with extensive experience and high performance.
The patient is the principal value and priority of our company. We help everyone and give hope to those who have lost it. Even in the most challenging situations, we will select an alternative and individual therapy option for you.
Interesting Related Article: “How Can A Hospital Better Handle An Increase In The Number Of Patients?“