Watching the calories you consume can be hard, especially with the temptation of cocktails. They’re so delicious and irresistible, and fortunately for you, there are low-calorie versions of your favorite handcrafted cocktails.
Not only are the recipes below low calorie, but they can be adjusted in any way you see fit!
Vodka and Soda
A vodka and soda is not only incredibly easy to make, but this version is low on calories, with only 85 calories! You’ll certainly feel less guilty about drinking as you enjoy this
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 4 ounces of club soda
Simply add the vodka and club soda into a glass of ice and gently stir. Squeeze in a lime wedge for flavor, and serve!
Pomegranate Kombucha Mimosa
This delicious pomegranate kombucha mimosa is to die for. The recipe makes six servings, and each serving is only 100 calories! How amazing is that?
- 1 bottle of champagne/prosecco
- 3 fresh orange juice
- 2 bottles of kombucha of choice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Orange peel
- Coconut sugar
- Lightly dampen the rim of each glass and dip it into a bowl of coconut sugar to coat the rims. For a lower-calorie option, skip this step.
- Add one tablespoon of pomegranate seeds.
- Include the juice from half of a freshly squeezed orange.
- Include 4 oz of kombucha
- Top off the glass with champagne or prosecco, your choice.
- You can choose to garnish with an orange peel and an orange slice.
Sitting at only 100 calories, this version of the ever-popular mojito is sure to be your favorite!
- 1 1/2 ounces rum
- 1/2 ounce sugar-free simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 3 mint leaves
Add all of the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake well. Pour and enjoy!
This healthy, low-calorie version of the Bloody Mary Cocktail is only 134 calories and can give you a healthy serving of vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 6 ounces of tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 to 3 drops of hot sauce
- 2 to 3 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash pepper
- Garnishes: cocktail shrimp, celery, lemon wedge
- In a highball glass, mix in the vodka, tomato juice, and lemon juice. Add in the seasonings and adjust to taste.
- Add in ice cubes and garnish, if desired.
Long Island Iced Tea
Refreshing and delicious, this low-calorie version of The Long Island Iced Tea is less than 120 calories.
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce white rum
- 3/4 ounce tequila
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup diet coke
Add all ingredients into a tall glass with ice and stir well before enjoying.
This is a low-calorie version of the traditional Moscow mule, and it makes two 7 oz servings. Each serving is approximately 134 calories.
For the Ginger Syrup:
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced, peeled ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute
For the Moscow Mule:
- 4 oz premium vodka
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz ginger syrup
- 8 oz diet ginger ale
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
Steps – Ginger Syrup
- Combine the ingredients into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then simmer for ten minutes.
- Allow to cool and strain.
- Combine the ginger syrup, ginger ale, vodka, and lime juice into a pitcher and stir.
- Pour over ice, garnish with mint.
Gin and Tonic
Less than 120 calories, this version of the gin and tonic is the best yet!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 4 ounces of diet tonic water
- 1 wedge lemon to serve
Pour into a glass with ice and stir well. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
A diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the drinks you love. We hope you enjoy these low-calorie drink versions!