What Is BlackBull Markets?
Based in Auckland, New Zealand, BlackBull Markets is an online brokerage with worldwide support and access to the major markets. BlackBull Markets was l, launched in 2014, and it started offering forex and CFDs; since then, it’s grown and now includes more than 26,000 assets, including stocks, commodities, and crypto.
BlackBull Markets is unlike a regular brokerage; it’s highly compatible with research and technical analysis software and allows for seamless synchronization between dozens of products, including TradingView and MetaTrader 5. BlackBull Markets offers great features for beginner investors and supports 9 of the largest fiat currencies, so you can start trading no matter where you are.
In this quick BlackBull Markets summary, I will go over all the best features of this platform. If you want to read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full BlackBull Markets review.
Pros & Cons of BlackBull Markets
- Supports 26,000+ instruments
- No minimum deposit
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- Very competitive spreads (starting from 0.0 pips)
- Supports the largest markets worldwide
- Access technical and trading analysis tools
- Comprehensive educational resources plus a demo account
- Supports USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and five more fiat currencies
- Withdrawal fees
- High minimum deposit to qualify for the Prime and Institutional account
With BlackBull Markets, you can invest in all your favorite assets worldwide. BlackBull Markets supports all the major markets from the US and Europe, plus global indices and more. They’re constantly expanding their offerings, and here are some of the options available right now:
- Forex: Trade with 1:500 leverage and spreads starting from 0.0 pips
- Equities: Access equities from the US, Australia, Hong Kong, and European markets
- Precious metals: Trade gold, silver, and other precious metals
- Energies: Trade and invest in physical stores of natural gas and crude oil
- Crypto: Choose from hundreds of the largest cryptocurrencies
BlackBull Markets is a true Electronic Communication Network (ECN), which means high liquidity on all assets. They also use a diverse selection of liquidity providers, which means providers are competing for your business – this is one of the reasons why BlackBull Markets spreads are so competitive.
Sync With Your BlackBull Markets Account
BlackBull Markets has partnerships with some of the largest research and technical analysis platforms in the world. As a BlackBull Markets trader, you can synchronize your other research and trading accounts and track everything from the BlackBull dashboard. Some of the compatible platforms include:
- MetaTrader 4 (including MT4 WebTrader),
- MetaTrader 5 (including MT5 WebTerminal)
Linking your accounts won’t take more than a couple of minutes, and the process is very similar across all platforms. You can follow the step-by-step process from BlackBulls’ website.
Educational Resources & Access To A Demo Account
If you’re a new trader, BlackBull Markets’ got you covered. Before signing up for any of their accounts – or making a deposit – all new traders can try out their free demo account for 30 days. The demo account starts with $100,000 and pulls accurate market pricing data, so you’ll have immediate feedback on all your strategies and how they would perform in the real world.
Additionally, BlackBull Markets users can access exclusive articles, market analyses, and educational videos from the BlackBull Markets website. Some of the topics covered include high-impact economic events, breaking news, trading guides, plus expert commentary and video analysis. Like ForexSignals, BlackBull Markets makes for an excellent platform for beginners.
BlackBull Markets not only offers educational resources, but if you don’t have the time or the inclination to spend hours researching investment opportunities, you can follow what the top traders at BlackBull are doing.
BlackBull Markets ranks their best traders affiliated with the Social Trading System as Lead Traders, and other users can follow all the trades they make. One significant upside of social trading with BlackBull Markets is that you can get started by funding your account with as little as $200, and there are no administration or performance fees associated.
BlackBull Markets Fees
- Standard Account: No commission per lot. (Spreads from 0.8 pips)
- Prime Account: $6 commission per lot. (Spreads from 0.1 pips)
- Institutional Account: $3 commission per lot. (Spreads from 0.0 pips)
The minimum deposits to qualify for each account are:
- Standard Account: No minimum deposit
- Prime Account: $2,000 minimum deposit
- Institutional Account: $20,000 minimum deposit
Additionally, all users have access to a variant of each of the three accounts called the Islamic Standard, Prime, and Institutional Account. These accounts comply with Sharia Law and have the same minimums as the regular accounts.
If you’d rather go for a platform that charges a one-time fee, we recommend 1000pip Climber System. If you sign up for 100pip Climber System with our link, you will only pay $97 for lifetime access.
BlackBull Markets operates worldwide, and anyone can sign up for an account. There are no special requirements to get started; here are the steps:
- Visit BlackBull Markets’ website
- On the top right, click Join Now
- Fill in some of your basic information
- Verify your email
- Fund your account
If you use our link to sign up, you will get a $100 bonus when you deposit your first $1,000 and a $250 bonus when you deposit your first $10,000. Additionally, you’ll get your referral code, which you can use to invite friends and earn a commission.
BlackBull supports dozens of the largest payment methods like Interac and Neteller, supports nine fiat currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and five more), and accepts most cryptocurrencies.
BlackBull Markets Trustpilot Reviews
BlackBull Markets has decent reviews from its users, and it holds an average rating of 4.3 on Trustpilot. Here’s what some of those users have to say about BlackBull Markets:
- “What a fantastic company for trading forex. I have started trading with them since March this year, and so far, I have had an excellent experience. Easy to open an account, easy to deposit and withdraw money.” – Emad M.
- “My experience so far has been very good with customer service. I first had questions in a chat addressed the next day; I got a phone call from Eric Walkington, my Account Manager. To know that the customer service is so readily available, and even a phone call, is very reassuring. .” – Leroy S.
- “My experience with BlackBullmarket is as follows: This friendliness and helpfulness are outstanding. I was immediately connected with someone who spoke my language. I am also contacted in between if I need help. There is always someone there to help..” – Oliver F.
- “I am delighted with BlackBull markets. Most important for me is the 24/7 support. The spreads are good, and the platform works fine. Thanks.” – Shefa H.
If you are not entirely convinced that this particular service is for you after reading these reviews, we recommend checking out our full FTMO review, where we go in-depth on one of the most established prop trading platforms in the world.
Alternatively, you can check out our Forex Trendy review; it isn’t as thorough as some of our other recommendations, but it may be more affordable if you just want to access forex pairs.
BlackBull Markets is an excellent brokerage and one of the best options for traders looking to access all the major markets in the world. BlackBull Markets supports more than 26,000 assets, including forex, securities, commodities, and crypto, and they’re constantly increasing their offering. Experienced investors will find the compatibility with most stock research and technical analysis platforms a game-changer, and beginners will love the demo account and social trading features. No matter if you’re a seasoned trader or a beginner, BlackBull Markets has got something for you.