Bookimed, a global healthcare platform to search for treatment options and get assistance in travel arrangements, announced the winners of the annual Bookimed Awards for medical facilities. Based on a full year of English-speaking patients who have gotten treatments with the platform and patient reviews, the Bookimed Award celebrates the achievements of the best ones out of 620 partner medical centers across the globe.
Sixteen Bookimed nominations
This year, the awards are given in 16 nominations. Centro Medico Teknon (Spain) is the only hospital recognized as the top choice in 3 nominations: neurology, neurosurgery, and epilepsy treatment. Liv Hospital Group (Turkey) won 2 nominations as a top choice in diagnostics and the hospital providing the best patient assistance.
The full list of 2019 Award winners is below.
- Patient choice in Neurology — Centro Medico Teknon (Spain)
- Patient choice in Oncology & Hematology Oncology — Anadolu Medical Center (Turkey)
- Patient choice in Pediatric Oncology & Hematology Oncology — Medipol University Hospital (Turkey)
- Patient choice for Robotic prostate surgery — St. Zdislava Hospital (Czech Republic)
- Patient choice in Plastic surgery — Estetik International (Turkey)
- Patient choice in Rehabilitation — Abromiskes Rehabilitation Center (Lithuania)
- Patient choice in Neurosurgery — Centro Medico Teknon (Spain)
- Patient choice in Orthopaedics — Carolina Medical Center (Poland)
- Patient choice in Dentistry — Dentakademi Oral and Dental Health Center (Turkey)
- Patient choice in Diagnostics — Liv Hospital Group (Turkey)
- Patient choice for Hair transplant — Adem&Havva Clinic (Turkey)
- Patient choice for IVF — Gyncentrum Fertility Clinic (Poland)
- Patient choice for Check-up — Bumrungrad International Hospital (Thailand)
- Patient choice for Epilepsy treatment — Centro Medico Teknon (Spain)
- Patient choice for the Second opinion — Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong (South Korea)
- Best patient assistance — Liv Hospital Group (Turkey).
Bookimed is a global platform for matching medical facilities over the globe and arranging the medical trip in the shortest term. Over 300,000 users from almost 30 countries look for treatment options on Bookimed monthly.
For further information: [email protected]
Interesting related article: