Corporate transport for employees is a powerful bonus in the loyalty program. The organization assumes the costs of delivering personnel to the workplace, pays for trips to meet with customers, and delivers manufactured products to customers. How cost-effective is it to maintain your fleet? In which cases are corporate transport necessary, and when can you do without it? The answers to these and other questions are in this article.
Corporate transportation for large groups: types of services
The corporate transport logistics market began to take shape in the mid-90s. At the initial stage, the intermediate link – the carrier company – was absent as a class. Organizations bought cars into ownership and used them for their own needs. Currently, there is already a steady demand for the services of transport and logistics companies: for many organizations, the maintenance of their fleet has proved to be an unbearable burden.
The purpose of corporate group transportation in the company:
- Delivery of employees to and from work. This service is in demand for organizations with large staff. The place of work, as a rule, is removed from the main transport interchanges. When it is difficult to get there by public transport it will be a great solution to rent a coach bus NYC.
- Bus charter new york for trade and representative purposes. In this case, official transport helps to effectively perform marketing tasks: go to meetings with clients, attend corporate or sporting events, present a product or service, and conclude a service agreement.
- Machines for technical purposes. They are used for the delivery of goods, components, installation of engineering communications, or the provision of services.
What company can’t do without corporate transport? Industrial organizations with large staffs and production on the periphery of the city. Companies with a large staff of managers and sales representatives. If the staff is small, and 2-3 people work in the sales department, it is easier to hire a specialist with a personal car, pay for fuel and compensate for wear.
To assess the potential benefits of using corporate transport to deliver employees to work, you can plot a public transport route and calculate the travel time by comfortable charter bus, for instance, bcsbuscharter.com. The difference, taking into account the detour of traffic jams and the choice of faster routes, will be significant. Also, organized delivery of personnel to the office/production will reduce the number of delays and reduce costs.
How to choose a transport company?
Choosing a coach bus rental New York is a difficult task. You need to spend a lot of time searching for partners, checking reviews and recommendations of friends – and the result is not guaranteed. What should I pay attention to when looking for a company with which cooperation will be successful?
- Required certificates. The most important thing is to determine whether the transport company we are considering has all the necessary certificates. Also check out the license for the transportation of certain goods, if you plan to deliver them.
- The status of the provided transport. The main criterion for choosing a transport company is its fleet. The cars must be in good technical condition. Vehicles must have an up-to-date technical inspection – this is the best proof of their operability.
- Positive customer reviews. It is optimal if one of your partners has already worked or is working with this company: objective feedback is the best recommendation.
- Good contact with the representative. After signing the contract, it is important to stay in touch – discuss this point in advance and clarify whether a personal manager or curator will be assigned to your company.
The indicator of interest and loyalty is the manager’s compliance, willingness, and willingness to make concessions and offer a discount. If something is alarming at this stage, it is better to continue searching for a more customer-oriented partner.
The transport lease agreement applies to both the lessor and the lessee. It should list all the agreements reached. The standard contract includes the following:
- Identification data of both parties. The information must correspond to the submitted documents.
- Details related to the rental car fleet and rental.
- Obligations of the lessor. This concerns, first of all, the preparation of the car and replacement in case of a breakdown.
- Obligations of the lessee: liability for damage to the car, damage.
- Rental period.
- Payment terms.
The document may include the meter readings of the rented car and the existing damage.
Corporate transport is a good way to solve the logistical problems faced by modern businesses. Representative visits to partner offices, delivery of employees to and from their place of work, and a car for technical purposes are the most popular cases. Cooperate with reliable suppliers and increase the profitability of your business!
Interesting Related Article: “Experience Home Away from Home with Short-Term Corporate Housing“