When it comes to operating a business, your number one priority should be security. Last year, 52% of breaches in companies were due to hacking and 28% malware cases which involved phishing. In 2016 Uber had reported that hackers obtain information on over 55 million drivers and riders. Yes, the number of security breaches involving cyber−attacks is growing. That’s why it’s vital that you keep your business safe since all it takes is one hack to your company that can lead to disastrous results.
Depending on your industry, you can be at a higher risk. Hackers usually target industries such as healthcare and finance so they can steal social security numbers. It’s important to be aware of these attacks and how you can protect your own business.
What is a Remote Network Monitor System?
Remote monitoring involves an IT service provider keeping track of companies’ network devices. It allows the IT provider to monitor an organization remotely, which is crucial for keeping hackers at bay. IT personnel will be able to access network devices from anywhere, remote access is an important tool for IT to manage your network performance, regardless of where you’re located.
Finding the right remote network monitoring solutions is quite simple and can greatly benefit the quality of life for you and your employees.
Benefits of Having Remote Network Monitoring:
- You can be away from the offices more often and don’t have to risk losing access to your important files when you need them. As long as you have proper connectivity, you’ll be able to manage all your important devices with ease.
- Remote network monitoring brings a sense of security. A safeguard against cyber-attacks by requiring encrypted authentication and customizing which user has access. This is highly important when it comes to protecting you and your employee’s work devices from being hacked.
- Being able to save time is another good reason to have a remote network monitoring tool on your side, as IT personals can monitor your network in real-time. This means if a device goes down, an IT staff member can fix it without even needed your input. This is perfect since you don’t have to bother with every little problem that arises, leaving plenty of time to focus on more important matters.
- By having 24/7 monitoring, you can dramatically decrease network downtime. This in turn can increase your revenue stream.
- Enhance security like remote network monitoring is crucial for cybersecurity. Just one security breach is enough to create distrust with your clients, resulting in a damaged reputation.
- Aside from being the first step in cybersecurity, it great for keeping your systems well- maintained and up-to-date with any patches that are necessary. This is an important factor for any business that wants to run smoothly with little to no downtime.
Be sure to take in all these factors into consideration when choosing a remoter network monitoring solution for your business cybersecurity needs. With more cyberattacks on the rise, investing in cybersecurity should be a top priority for the long-term health of your business.
Interesting related article: “What is cybersecurity?”