If you’re a trader or aspiring programmer, you’ll definitely want to read on. Have you ever wished you could turn your manual trading system into a fully automated forex robot without any programming knowledge or experience? Well, now you can, thanks to EA Builder.
In this EA Builder review, we’ll be taking a closer look at EA Builder to help you decide if it’s a good fit for your trading routine. We’ll explore the impressive customization options and features, as well as look at potential drawbacks. EA Builder is a powerful tool, but like every financial tool, it’s not for everyone. So keep reading to find out if EA Builder is the right choice for you.
What Is EA Builder?
The EA in EA Builder, stands for expert advisor. So, what exactly is EA Builder? Simply put, it is an intuitive tool that allows you to create your own forex expert advisor with just a few clicks. If you’ve been manually trading your own system, you can use EA Builder to automate it for you. Not only that, you can also develop any idea you have into a forex robot.
Once your expert advisor is created, you can use it to auto-trade your manual system or backtest how it would have performed using MetaTrader 4 strategy tester. In addition to creating expert advisors, EA Builder can also create custom indicators.
What’s great about EA Builder is that it creates easy-to-read, well-formatted code in a single file that’s human-readable and well-commented. You don’t need to be a programmer to use it, but if you’re interested in diving into the source code and learning more about it, it’s a great tool to have.
EA Builder is compatible with MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and TradeStation, making it a versatile tool for traders of all kinds.
EA Builder Features
Here are some of the most powerful features include with EA builder:
Create Your Own Forex Robot and Indicators: The EA Builder allows users to create their own forex robots and indicators. It’s free to create indicators, but for a small one-time fee, users can upgrade to create expert advisors as well.
- Custom Arrows and Alerts: The tool lets users turn their manual trading conditions into arrows or alerts. Users have the option of creating indicators for MetaTrader 4 & 5 or technical analysis tools for TradeStation.
- Automated Trading System: Users can automate their own manual trading system by turning it into an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 & 5 or into a strategy for TradeStation.
- Multiple Asset Classes Supported: The EA Builder supports the development of indicators and strategies for Forex, stocks, commodities, ETFs, and indices with no limitations based on account size or financial goals.
- Custom Alerts and Notifications: The tool offers custom alerts and notifications in the form of email, push, and sound alerts to notify users when specific conditions are met in their trading system.
- Video Tutorials and Comprehensive Guides: Extensive video tutorials and comprehensive guides are available to help users get acquainted with the platform and maximize its potential.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee: The platform offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for its paid version, allowing users to test the platform and its features without any financial risk.
- Dedicated Support Team: EA Builder provides a dedicated, knowledgeable, support team to assist members with any questions or concerns that may arise.
EA Builder Pricing
EA Builder offers two pricing plans – Free and Unlimited. The Free plan lets you create indicators while the Unlimited plan for a one-time payment of $97 allows you to create both indicators and strategies (Expert Advisors) for lifetime access. EA Builder is beginner-friendly and the one-time payment structure is a refreshing alternative to subscription-based trading software.
EA Builder Review: The Pros & Cons
- Free and paid options
- Intuitive interface
- No programming knowledge required
- Deep customization possibilities
- Tons of great, easy to digest, video tutorials
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for creating and optimizing a strategy
- Works with MetaTraders 4 and 5 plus TradeStation
- A variety of trading options to support any trading strategy
- Internet and browser required
- The paid version may be too pricey for some to afford
- Investment success requires time and effort, not a “get-rich-quick” solution
- Although great for beginners, additional learning about trading is recommended.
EA Builder Alternatives
If EA Builder doesn’t seem like a good fit for you, don’t panic, there are other options out there. Another highly regarded automated trading platform is TradersPost. Not only does TradersPost offer automated trading, they also have an active online community that will allow you to bounce off ideas with other traders. Read the full TradersPost Review to learn more.
If you are an Algorithmic trader, Zen Trading Strategies is worth a look. Members get access to great tools and education resources. Zen Trading integrates into TradingView as well. To learn more, read this Zen Trading Strategies review
Is EA Builder Right For Me?
Are you an intermediate or advanced trader looking to save time in your trading? Or perhaps a beginner looking to learn how to use indicator tools? EA Builder is an excellent tool for both scenarios, and it comes at a very low price point.
With its user-friendly interface and step-by-step guidance, it simplifies the process of automating forex trading. Although it can be complex at first, with time and dedication, anyone can master EA Builder’s Expert Advisor Builder.
Don’t let the thought of programming scare you away from automating your forex trading ideas. EA Builder is a good automation tool, it allows you to easily create your own automated trading strategies in a matter of minutes without any programming expertise. If this sounds appealing to you, then click here to try out EA Builder today!