What Is First National Realty Partners?
First National Realty Partners is a real estate investing platform launched in 2015 and based in Red Bank, New Jersey. First National Realty Partners, also known as FNRP, focuses on essential needs properties like grocery stores and, as of early 2023, offers dozens of different options for investors.
In this quick First National Realty Partners summary, I will go over all the best features of this platform. If you want to read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full First National Realty Partners review.
Pros & Cons of First National Realty Partners
- Higher annualized returns than the S&P 500 index (12%-18%)
- Stringent vetting process and focus on high-quality properties
- More than 56 properties to choose from
- Trusted by more than 2,000 accredited investors
- Low management fees (0.5%-1.5%)
- Available for accredited investors only
- High minimum investment ($50,000)
How Does First National Realty Partners Choose Properties?
First National Realty Partners has a very thorough vetting process before acquiring a new property. First of all,l they have a very strong focus on grocery-anchored retail properties. All properties listed are located in population-dense areas with growth potential; here are some other metrics they consider:
- Population density (at least 100,000)
- Minimum deal size ($15 million)
- Minimum average combined household income ($65,000)
For all these metrics, expert investors at First National Realty Partners consider a 5-mile radius – the optimal distance between grocery stores and households – and pick only the best-positioned properties. As of early 2023, First National Realty Partners holds 56 high-quality properties.
Track The Performance Of Your Holdings From The Dashboard
After you sign up for First National Realty Partners and make an initial investment of $50,000, you will gain access to the Investor Portal, whence you can track any changes in the offering and receive monthly or quarterly reports, tax forms, and everything you need. In this post, we go over the most common questions new investors have.
How Much Can You Make With First National Realty Partners
Since its launch in 2015, First National Realty Partners has grown at an incredible pace, amassing more than $1.3 billion in assets, 56 properties, and more than 2,000 active investors. In that same period, First National Realty Partners averaged 12%-18% annual returns since launch, outperforming the S&P 500 index. First National Realty Partners pays out dividends quarterly.
You can fund your First National Realty Partner account via wire transfer, checks, or through a retirement account like a self-directed IRA. The customer support at First National Realty Partners will help every step of the way; the only requirement to join is that you’re an accredited investor.
If you’re not an accredited investor, we recommend looking into platforms like Fundrise.
First National Realty Partners Fees
- Management Fees: 0.5%-1.5%
The fees will depend on the specific investment – after you sign up, you can check the complete offering, including the fees.
If you’re looking for an alternative with a very similar fee structure and a broader range of real estate properties, check out EquityMultiple.
First National Realty Partners is open to accredited investors only. Here are the steps to get your account set up:
- Visit First National Realty Partners’ website
- Enter your email address
- Answer a short questionnaire
- Fill in some of your basic information
If you use our link to sign up, you will gain access to detailed information on all offerings, including a comprehensive list of tenants, location, square mileage, and more.
First National Realty Partners BBB Reviews
First National Realty Partners is completely legit, has excellent reviews from its users, and holds an average rating of 4.56/5 on BBB. Here’s what some of those users have to say about First National Realty Partners:
- “I signed the multiple deals with FNRP and really am impressed with the overall org structure, detailed offering memorandum, access to a direct account manager to talk about any general or specific question, who respond very professionally.” – Manoj T.
- “As a real estate investor that has invested with multiple platforms, FNRP, by far, is the most transparent and most communicative. What makes them stand out from all other companies and their platforms is their communication from day 1.” – Samir P.
- “The staff is great at communication, and they pay distributions right on time. Excellent at choosing where to invest as well.” – David P.
- “First National Realty Partners LLC is a first-class company. They are straight shooters and deliver what they claim. We are very happy with our investments with them and look forward to further investments in the future.” – Willis L.
If you are not fully convinced that this particular service is for you, we recommend our First National Realty Partners: Invest Or Avoid review, where we go in-depth on the type of investor that will benefit the most from this platform. Alternatively, you can check another top real estate investing platform with a slightly lower minimum investment: CrowdStreet.
First National Realty Partners is an excellent real estate investing platform with almost a decade of experience in the business. It offers specialized exposure to grocery stores and other essential needs stores, and some of its biggest tenants include Walgreen, Whole Foods, and Walmart. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, you will benefit from the hands-off approach; First National Realty Partners takes care of everything and pays very generous quarterly dividends.