Call & Trade is a service that allows you to trade in the stock market over the phone when you don’t have access to a computer. First and foremost, let us define the terms Call and Trade. If internet trading is beneficial to investors, call and trade provides a backup support system for placing orders and closing trades in an emergency. In the phone and trade facility, all you have to do is call your broker’s toll-free number and advise the executive on how to execute the transaction. It would be best if you knew about call and trade charges. When the internet is down or in a region where internet access is not available, this call and trade feature comes in handy.
How to make use of the Call & Trade Option?
Call & Trade is a service that allows you to place buy or sell orders on the stock market using your registered mobile phone or landline to verify yourself automatically. Customers who trade online are usually given the option of using the call and trade facility to deal with outages. The steps in call and trade are as follows.
- To use the call and trade option, dial the toll-free number supplied by the broker from your registered phone number and verify your identity.
- Once the authentication is complete, you can use the call and trade capability to place any buy or sell order in the equities or F&O markets.
- There are no restrictions on who can use the call and trade feature.
- Normally, when you call the call & trade service, you will be assigned a dealer for execution, and you will be required to verify your identification and account information.
- The call and trade facility is secure and safe because it runs on a secure server and only allows trading after authentication.
- The danger of fraud is reduced by using this verification matrix.
What is the share market?
The stock market refers to a collection of exchanges and other venues where shares of publicly traded firms can be bought, sold, and issued. Such financial transactions are carried out on standardized formal exchanges (physical or electronic) or over-the-counter (OTC) markets governed by a set of rules. You should learn the share market to become a good investor.
Although the phrases “stock market” and “stock exchange” are frequently interchanged, the latter refers to a subset of the former. When someone trades in the stock market, they buy or sell stocks on one (or more) of the stock exchanges that make up the entire stock market. A country’s or region’s stock market may be made up of one or many exchanges. Stock exchanges bring buyers and sellers together to trade equity shares in public companies.
- Stock exchanges are critical components of a free-market economy because they provide democratized access to trading and capital exchange for all types of investors.
- In markets, they execute various tasks, including effective price discovery and efficient dealing.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and local regulatory organizations control the stock market in the United States.
Interesting Related Article: “Navigating the Stock Market & Finding Your Feet“