Email marketing is one of the finest ways to get your point across, advertise your products, and build a relationship with your customers. It’s true that companies using automated email distribution are 133% more likely to send clients messages that are relevant to their purchase cycle. Over 75% of email revenue comes from triggered programmes rather than general marketing. Automated email campaigns account for 21% of email marketing income.
In short, email marketing is huge, and if you’re responsible for establishing contact with current customers or luring in new ones, you need an email marketing platform that will allow you to connect quickly, connect, and promote. Continue reading to learn the key factors you should consider when choosing between popular email marketing platforms.
Things to Consider While Choosing Email Marketing Software
As everyone is aware, email marketing involves more than merely sending individuals sporadic promotional emails and hoping they become clients overnight. It involves using personalised material to communicate your message and engaging people in humane ways
Having said that, using an Excel spreadsheet and Outlook to manage your lists and send emails is no longer sufficient. In the modern world, you need something that is far more effective.
According to a recent survey, 32% of marketers and 60% of respondents think email marketing already generates a sizable return on investment. This means that choosing the right email marketing software will significantly help your efforts.
You should consider these factors before choosing your email marketing platform.
- Automation: Automation is a powerful tool that can help you save time and effort. Look for popular email marketing platforms that offer automated email campaigns, such as welcome series, abandoned cart reminders, and post-purchase follow-ups.
- Email Deliverability: Choose a software that has a strong reputation for delivering emails to the inbox. The software should also have a reliable system for managing bounced and unsubscribed emails, as well as providing detailed delivery reports.
- Segmentation: Segmentation is the process of dividing your email list into smaller groups based on specific criteria. This can be based on demographics, purchase history, or other factors. Look for software that offers robust segmentation capabilities to help you send more relevant and personalised emails.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing allows you to test different variations of your emails to see which ones perform better. Choose a software that offers A/B testing capabilities, so you can continually improve the effectiveness of your emails.
- Integrations: Email marketing software should integrate seamlessly with other tools you use, such as your website, e-commerce platform, and CRM. Look for software that integrates with the tools you already use to ensure a seamless experience.
- Customer Support: Choose an email marketing platform that offers reliable and accessible customer support in case you need help with any aspect of the software.
- Pricing: Lastly, consider the cost of the software. Most popular email marketing platforms offer tiered pricing based on list size, features, and capabilities. Choose a software that offers a good balance of features and price, and be sure to consider the long-term cost of the software, as well as any additional costs for features like automation or integrations.
Ways How Brands Leverage Email Marketing Automation Platforms
Email marketing automation is a powerful tool for brands looking to grow their business. By automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks, such as sending emails, brands can save time and focus on strategy, content creation, and relationship building.
Here are some ways in which brands can leverage email marketing automation platforms to grow their business:
- Targeted campaigns: Email marketing automation platforms allow brands to segment their email list and target specific groups with personalised campaigns. This means that brands can send tailored messages to different customer segments, increasing the relevance and effectiveness of their campaigns.
- Personalization: Automated emails can be personalised with the recipient’s name, location, and other information, making the message feel more human and increasing the chances of engagement.
- Drip campaigns: Drip campaigns are automated email sequences that are triggered by specific actions, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase. These campaigns can be used to welcome new subscribers, nurture leads, and retain customers.
- A/B testing: Email marketing automation platforms offer A/B testing capabilities, allowing brands to test different elements of their campaigns, such as subject lines, calls-to-action, and email content, to determine what works best.
- Analytics and reporting: Automated email campaigns generate valuable data and insights that can help brands optimise their campaigns and improve their overall marketing strategy. Email marketing automation platforms provide detailed analytics and reporting, allowing brands to track the success of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
It can be challenging to select the best email marketing tool for your needs, but if you make the right choice, you’ll have done your homework, set realistic goals, and asked the right questions.
With the right email marketing software, you can take your business to the next level and maximise the ROI of your email marketing efforts.
Interesting Related Article: “Significance of AI in Cold Email Marketing“