In the era we live in, almost everything around us has been automated. The time has gone when we had to put so much human power into every task that we perform. There was no such thing as focusing on one thing and forgetting about the other that it will be taken care of.
Since automation through different software and AI tools, life whether it is at home or workplace has taken a 180-degree turn. There is no doubt software has made things a lot easier and increased the productivity of employees, as now they don’t sweat over small stuff anymore.
Remember? When doing data entry manually on papers and keeping the record safe in past was such a headache but now from data entries to the protection of your data, software takes over all this work on its shoulders for you…!
Software in 2022
We know how covid changed the working environment. It made “work from home” a new normal.
It also saved many field workers’ lives, however they usually get the compensation due to a well versed atlanta worker’s compensation attorney out there.
Although software has made it so much easier for workers and employees.
This made software developers come up with some even more productive software that enabled employees to work from anywhere and anytime as well as automated so many things to keep a check on employees’ performance and business outcomes.
The software surely helps to increase productivity and it does this by being less time-consuming, quick, and having a user-friendly interface.
For example, An invoice generator saves you a tons of time by assisting you in sending and tracking your invoice quickly.
The software in 2022 can learn from your behavior and adapt to your needs with an easy interface that you won’t need to spend hours learning how to use a new program or app.
Let’s see how different software has increased productivity and why you must have them at your workplace in 2022.
1. Asana – Helps in a work management
Asana was founded in 2008 by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein. They first built it as a tool for themselves but later expanded its use to help others manage their work. The big market giants like Intel, uber, and TED use it as their medium to manage work and communicate.
It gets tough to schedule tasks and divide them, this can be a lot of headache and time-consuming but software like asana has made it seem like no task at all in 2022.
- It allows people to create, organize and complete tasks.
- It also provides an easy way to collaborate with your team members.
- Asana also has a mobile app that makes it easier to access your tasks while you’re on the go.
- It provides a visual overview of your team’s tasks and projects while tracking time, location, and deadlines.
- Asana also lets you follow conversations with other team members and share files.
Well, this year is all about getting every tiny task automated and this software does it for you.
2. Toggl- Saves the time in your hands
In 2022, Toggl makes a significant change in how people use their time. This time-management software has made people more focused on working smarter and not harder. This prediction is based on the fact that productivity has increased by 50% in the past five years and it’s predicted to increase even further in the future as software saves a lot of time.
The data collected from Toggl users can also help businesses make better decisions about how they allocate their resources as well as help them understand what tasks are most important for them to complete with each employee’s skills and strengths.
- Helps people manage their time by tracking how they spend it.
- It allows people to see how much time they are spending on different activities.
- It detects idle time and sets reminders.
3. Keka HR- Automates all the HR processes saving time to focus on other HR operations
Keka was founded back in 2015 as a means to automate and eliminate the boring and tedious tasks of an HR so they can focus on more complicated tasks that require human intervention.
From Payroll to performance, Keka has got your covered, once you set things in place everything else works like clockwork, sending in the reminder notifications and leaving the taking necessary actions from the back end to the system.
With a user-friendly UI that is easy to get used to Keka is one of the leading HR software. Keka is only making its way to becoming bigger and more robust.
- Keeps all the necessary data in one place making it easy to find
- Helps in saving time on repetitive and tedious tasks
- No more month-end mayhem with Keka’s payroll software
- Keka also has a mobile app that makes it easy for the employees to track and mark their attendance and time off when they are on the move.
- Offers a lag-free experience that HR and employees love to use every day.
4. Mind-meister- Helps in visualizing your ideas
You might be a powerhouse of ideas but lack in sharing them with others or visualizing them in front of anyone, well mind meister is there as your savior.
Mindmeister software is a type of software that allows users to create mind maps. The software has a friendly interface with simple features that allow users to create and share their thoughts easily. It also provides an opportunity for collaboration with other users by providing a chat feature.
- Visualize data.
- Planning projects on pre-set map themes.
- Brainstorming ideas and sharing with others in real time.
For instance, you are working on the branding of your personal injury legal company. You can brainstorm the color theme, ideas, design, brand style, and statement in mindmeister without any fuss.
5. Hootsuite- helps you manage your social media
You can not make a name in today’s world until your business has no presence on social sites. Whether you want to deal with customers, interact with them, talk about your product or service and build a relationship with the audience you need to stay up-to-date with social media and its trends because it has the power to make or break your business.
Hootsuite is a social media management tool that helps businesses to manage their social media campaigns and post by automating them. It has helped businesses to increase their productivity by up to 30% in the present.
- The Hootsuite software makes life easier for you by automating routine tasks such as scheduling posts, posting on multiple accounts, and managing your team’s posts.
- It also has features such as analytics, customer support chatbots, and live chat which will help you with any other queries or problems that might arise during your day.
So, you do not need to worry about rushing to your social site and making a post out of your busy schedule which affects productivity in other areas. 2022 is all about automating your social accounts.
6. AI-writer- helps generate content
It is not an easy task to comprehend a topic and write about it. Therefore the software has even made life a lot easier for content writers by helping them with the basics of writing so that the writer can direct their minds toward more complex tasks.
AI writing software has the ability to generate content at scale and thus increase productivity. It also provides assistance in brainstorming ideas and getting away from writer’s block. Some companies use it when they need to generate content for a specific topic or niche. While digital agencies use them to generate all kinds of content for their clients.
- Gives high-quality and relevant content.
- Generate content ideas.
The software industry has seen a lot of changes over the years. There are now more than 3 billion people using some form of digital technology, which has given rise to incredible innovations in terms of software, hardware, and internet connectivity.
The advancements made by the industry have increased productivity and efficiency exponentially over time and have added more time for the average person to focus on what matters most to them.
2022 is all about making things easy and uncomplicated for yourself by automating them with the best-known software.
Aabhas is the founder of Avija Digital a complete digital PR agency for online Strategy and Marketing, Expert in providing consultation as a content strategist for SaaS and tech brands. He begun his career in digital marketing in 2016, which continues to this day. He spends his free time in the gym, playing board games, and learning new technologies in IT sector.
Interesting Related Article: “8 Ways How Training Programmes Can Improve Your Team’s Productivity“