If you are looking for sources of helpful information about creating a flower HTML website for selling bouquets, then our article is just what you need! Today we talk about how to choose a CMS, what is a programming language, and how to create an online store so that it’s easier to start receiving orders. We’ll also introduce you to examples of successful online stores that are already working, and we’ll select beautiful designs for the website on TemplateMonster. No self-respecting business work without a beautiful portal today. This thing is the face of the company. That’s why the pages are so colorfully, stylishly, and festively decorated that the client’s decision to order a bouquet or decorate the wedding hall gets fast. So without further ado, let’s get started.
What Is Flower Shop Theme
First, HTML is a particular programming language. All modern sites programmers make in this language. The most recent and updated version is HTML5.
Themes, also called templates, are designed by programmers and web designers. You may install them and immediately enjoy the finished result. For example, if you are looking for a flower shop theme, you may find quite thematic layouts for the future website. There are different graphics in the form of roses, bouquets, gifts, etc. Such products are often used for other businesses since they have common goals and a potential audience. The following companies may be among the buyers:
- Manufacturers of cute handmade items.
- Unique jewelry, such as earrings, rings, and beads, is made by hand.
- Sewing fittings.
- Antique things.
Thus, now we understand what the templates for the site are.
Why Do You Need a Flower Shop Theme?
First, the finished layout is easy enough to manage. Of course, it all depends on the level of skills, experience, and type of CMS. However, the main idea of buying a website template is a quick result with minimal costs and knowledge. All products usually have instructions.
Secondly, everyone is tired of the standard themes WordPress, Magento, and similar services offered. But, of course, many businesses download them, so there is no uniqueness. But you want to become one of the famous floristry and holiday decorations suppliers.
Thirdly, paid flower shop themes are significantly different from free ones. They look more fabulous, are flexible in management, and have dozens of settings to create a unique appearance.
How To Choose a Flower Shop Theme
There are several basic selection rules:
- You liked the demo. At first glance, you understand – yes, this is the style you have been looking for such a long time. You don’t even need to edit anything here. At most, a couple of blocks on the page need to change in places and other colors to apply.
- You imagine your bouquets and compositions for decorating festive events instead of demo pictures. Even if you don’t sell floristics, such as decorations for a wedding hall, you may successfully use such appearance.
- You are satisfied with the main technical characteristics. For example, there are color schemes, various fonts, Google Maps, Drag and Drop technology, Elementor or another modern builder, 100% responsive, SEO-friendly, hover animation, and more.
- There are all the essential page components for you. These can be a wishlist, top sales, quick viewing of best compositions, a large slider, subscription to news, pop-up banners, price comparison, and a simple and convenient order form. Of course, it’s optional to get all these elements. Only those you want to see on the future site are important.
The CMS with which the product is compatible deserves special attention. You’ll learn more about this below.
What Is CMS
It’s a content management system. In other words, it’s the admin panel where you add pages and sections, change the design, and edit pages. This place is where the main work usually is.
Such common variants are known to the world:
We want to give you clear recommendations about which one to choose. After all, each CMS has its pros and cons. However, it’s generally accepted that beginners are most likely to use WordPress. Therefore, the content management system has won a leading position regarding the number of users.
Pros of WordPress
- The most straightforward and convenient control panel;
- It can be quickly mastered even by a beginner;
- Many templates to choose from to make the online store unique, stylish, and fashionable;
- There is an excellent Gutenberg editor;
- Has the well-known WooCommerce plugin, which allows you to turn an ordinary portal into a full-fledged and functional online store in a matter of hours;
- There are many forums and articles where people get helpful information to create your business from scratch;
- Competently structured sections.
Pros of Shopify
- Everything is in one place – domain, hosting, subdomain.
- Advanced customer support. As for service, Shopify is ahead of its competitors.
- It’s possible to sell anything. So yes, you have a company connected with gifts or unique holiday presents. However, with the help of Shopify, it’s possible to sell both physical and digital products.
- Security which the programmers thought out for you. There is an SSL certificate, hosting with PCI level 1 compliance, ear-factor authentication, and other valuable things.
- Shopify has a massive list of payment systems.
- Points of sale can be synchronized with the online store using the phone.
Pros of PrestaShop
- Ideal for small and medium-sized online stores.
- The service is free and available even to a start-up business. Other control systems also have free versions, but if you want to expand, you have to pay.
- An unlimited number of products.
- A comprehensive solution for electronic commerce. Everything is practical here; you don’t need to know all about extensions and other things like in OpenCart.
- Easy to set up and control. There are many fields with hints, with the help of which you figure it out yourself and fill in the sections.
- Current communities and client support are here to help you grow.
These are just three examples. However, there is a lot of information on the Internet. But, of course, the choice is up to you.
The Ideal HTML Site of Bouquets
People often want to choose gifts in a pleasant atmosphere and on a beautiful site. After all, they do it most often by personal initiative. So, people want to have an excellent time shopping.
Below we have selected a few examples of portals with a pleasing appearance to emulate.
This candidate from Britain works worldwide and guarantees delivery within 4 hours! The design is also impressive, as well as the conditions of cooperation. You see not just daisies, roses, and lilacs in the images but also people smiling at them. This look creates a great emotion from viewing and a positive charge. Pictures, banners, and slides are enormous, and all attention is on them. At the same time, the layout itself is simple. Pages consist of white background and black details. Thanks to the original content, visitors get a festive and joyful mood. These guys worked on the graphics and didn’t just buy a layout. It’s the complex approach that makes this site so attractive.
The portal has two language versions, simplifying call center managers’ work. Here, the company’s employees value their brand and carefully create and develop it. Even the girl in the photo wears an apron with the company logo. At the same time, the company sells not only bouquets but also home plants. The portal’s appearance is clean, with a simple style and well-organized content. As a result, there are no difficulties in searching for and choosing a suitable product. At the home page’s bottom are links to social networks, which is an additional plus.
Successful Flower Shop Theme
We went to one of the well-known marketplaces with ready-made designs and found a selection just for you. TemplateMonster has a list of offers for florals and similar businesses. Here are some examples that caught our eye:
- Modicate. We liked the demo. Instead of a picture with mountains, it’s easy to imagine a happy family exchanging gifts. There are essential blocks to sell better. In general, the appearance is universal enough to suit many companies. There is even a blog where you give helpful advice about who, when, how, and what to present.
- Brave Light. A very stylish and bright solution. Both men and women will like the neutral color range, despite the violet color. We enjoyed the cool animation at the top of the page. Please, go to the demo and see the Shop section. This solution beautifully presents goods, especially in the high-price category.
There are many more options on the list; take a look and get inspired.
If you have an idea for a new business, don’t hesitate. Launching a new project is low investment. For example, making a website for a florist may cost only 200-300 dollars. Of course, the numbers are indicative; everything depends on your wishes. We recommend the following articles and links if you need more helpful information.
Find out the best free options on TemplateMonster!
Can I get the flower shop HTML template free?
Of course, it’s possible. The main question is another – is it worth saving money buying a flower shop theme? It is not worth it because it sets the right mood for the buyer. Appearance solves many problems when contacting a potential audience. And the price is reasonable.
What is better – the online store HTML template free or paid?
It’s better to pay tens of dollars for a solid appearance. After all, not only beauty is essential. In addition, paid offers are adaptive for phones and tablets, have SEO-friendly functions, and are easy to edit and configure.
How to download florist website templates free?
There are separate collections of non-paid offers. They are also available on TemplateMonster. To see the goods, use the filter or the search bar on the website.
When can the HTML flowers website be launched?
It all depends on your skills or the availability of a specialist. But, in general, with hard work, you can complete the task in a week and then improve the results if needed.
Interesting Related Article: “7 Things You’re Losing Out on if You Still Don’t Have a Website“