Live Streaming for Facebook has exploded in popularity over the past two years. Since its launch in 2016, Live Stream for Facebook has made the world more engaging and has provided an opportunity to engage your audience and elevate your brand.
Just a few fascinating statistics to easily understand why Facebook Live has become a top destination for video content.
- Since its launch in 2016, Facebook Live broadcasts have doubled year-over-year. (Marketing Land)
- Compared to videos that aren’t live anymore, Facebook Live videos are watched 3 times more. (Facebook)
- Compared to non-live videos, live videos drive 6 times more interactions. (Wired)
As people continue to adjust their social media and entertainment habits, the boom of interest in the live video shows no sign of stopping. The question becomes: How do you take advantage of that engagement for your brand?
Let BlueJeans help you customize your Live Stream for Facebook and wow your audience. BlueJeans Studio elevates your brand and engages your audience during your Live Stream for Facebook or any virtual event.
How to Customize your Live Stream for Facebook
With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to:
- Elevate your brand using your logos, background, and colors
- Highlight multiple presenters with dynamic on-screen layouts
- Add ticker banners, name cards, lower third overlays, and more
- Engage participants with chat, Q&A, and polls in real-time
- Post comments and reactions on the screen
- Share uploaded videos, images, screenshares, and more
From marketing webinars to product launches, hybrid events, interviews, influencer events, and more, BlueJeans Studio makes it easy to elevate your brand and engage your audience. It’s the all-in-one video production platform that allows you to create TV-quality content with 1080p resolution, full layout controls, custom branding, and interactive features like chat, Q&A, and polling.
BlueJeans Studio allows you to produce live-stream videos and push them to your website and other popular platforms. Best of all, BlueJeans Studio is already included for BlueJeans Events customers.
Don’t have BlueJeans Events yet? Start your trial — it’s free
Interesting Related Article: “Powerful Livestream Remote Management Guide“