Do you still remember when was the last time you watched a DVD/Blu-ray movie disc on your home DVD/BD player? You probably don’t. Indeed, with the booming technological enhancements on information infrastructure, and the increasing popularity of mobiles and tablets, the internet is now entering every household in every corner of the world, and certain major streaming services, such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, Apple TV+, Disney+, Paramount+, are springing up all over the market.
Well, compared with traditional physical media, the advantages of streaming media are quite obvious:
- You can watch the streaming videos or listen to the on-demand music whenever you want.
- The streaming media platform is like an enormous library in which you can find thousands of hours of TV shows and movies.
- Except for the videos from other streaming services, major ones have their exclusive original TV shows and movies, as well as some live TV channels.
- The videos and audios are of high quality- up to 4K HDR for videos, high-end Dolby Atoms for audios.
- The streaming devices are more selective: smart TV, smartphone, tablet, game console, computer, etc.
- Most of the streaming services offer user-friendly interfaces, so that more users are included, the elder for example.
- Subscribers can share the same account with their family members and friends.
Do you think that’s all? No, it’s not. Besides all of these priorities, you can also download your favorite videos and audios with certain streaming services, which allows you to watch offline in case you don’t have enough time or fast internet, or data.
However, downloading videos or audio is not an easy task. Since the streaming service provider always sets obstacles that are guarding the streaming videos against being accessed and downloaded by any potential 3rd-party streaming downloader software. As a result, not all of streaming services can offer a download option. For now, the best solution should be StreamFab Streaming Video Downloader All-In-One, which allows users to download videos from all the major streaming services, like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO and over 1000 other streaming websites. When it comes to streaming platforms as Twitch and YouTube Gaming, whenever you want to download twitch clips or VODs, we recommend using a tool like Loader.to, mainly because you can download all the clips from a collection at once, and it’s the fastest one out of all the tools we tried. Let’s put the specific procedures straight away! Taking the StreamFab Amazon Downloader as an example:
- To download and install StreamFab Amazon Downloader onto your computer (supports both Windows and Mac)
- Double click StreamFab Amazon Downloader to start, and select the streaming services options from the left column, Amazon for example.
- Log in your account.
- Choose and play a video from Amazon Prime.
- Select the language of audio and subtitle (the following interface will automatically come up as soon as you click play button).
- Add to queue to download later or download Amazon Prime video now is up to you.
With all the necessary information you might need, it should be crystal clear that third-party tools like StreamFab Streaming Video Downloader will help to settle our question of downloading streaming videos from any website. Now it’s time to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows!
Interesting Related Article: “Netflix is the most used platform for TV entertainment among US adults“