Accidentally formatting your computer can be a nightmare, as it can result in the loss of important data. However, all is not lost, as there is software available to help recover your data. In this article, we’ll take a look at how to use the Stellar Data Recovery software to recover data from a formatted computer. We’ll discuss some of the features that make it one of the best data recovery tools on the market.
1. Download and Install the Stellar Data Recovery Tool
The first step in recovering your data is to download and install the Stellar Data Recovery Tool onto your computer. This is paid software, but it’s worth it if you have important data that you need to recover. Once installed, launch the software and follow the instructions onscreen.
2. Select the File Types You Want to Recover
Once you have launched the Stellar Data Recovery Tool, you will be presented with a window asking you to select the types of files you want to recover. This is important, as it will help ensure that only the files that are needed are recovered. Select all file types that may be relevant and click “Next”.
3. Select the Drive Where You Want to Recover the Data
The next step is to select the drive which you want to recover your data from. This could be a local hard drive, an external hard drive, or a USB flash drive. Once you have selected the correct drive, click “Next”.
4. Start Scanning and Recovering Your Data
Once you have selected the drive, the software will begin scanning it for any recoverable data. Depending on how much data is stored on the drive, this process may take some time. Once the scan is complete, you can select which files you want to recover and click “Recover”. The recovered files will be saved to a designated folder on your computer.
Unique Features of Stellar Data Recovery
- It can recover data from formatted hard drives, USB flash drives, and other storage devices.
- It can recover lost or deleted files due to accidental formatting or deletion of files.
- It supports a wide range of file types, including photos, documents, audio files, video files, etc.
- It uses an advanced algorithm to ensure the highest success rate in data recovery.
- It has a user-friendly interface, making it easy to use for any user.
Types of Data You Can Recover Using Stellar Data Recovery
- Audio files
- Video files
- Database files
- Contacts and Calendar entries • System settings and preferences
- Web browsers’ bookmarks and history.
Why You Need to Recover Data
Data recovery is important if you want to prevent data loss. Accidentally formatting your computer can result in the deletion of important files, but by using a reliable data recovery tool such as Stellar Data Recovery, you can quickly recover any lost files and get back to work in no time.
Data recovery is important for keeping your data secure and stable. In the event of accidental file deletion or formatting, a reliable data recovery tool such as Stellar Data Recovery can help you get back on track in no time. This powerful software can recover a wide variety of formats, including photos, documents, emails, audio files, video files, and more.
It also uses an advanced algorithm to ensure the highest success rate in data recovery. With the help of Stellar Data Recovery, you can recover your data and ensure that it is kept secure and stable.
Accidentally formatting your computer can be a nightmare, but with the help of Stellar Data Recovery Tool, you can easily recover your lost or deleted data. This software is packed with features that make it one of the best data recovery tools on the market. Download and install it today to start recovering your data.