In the past, this society was patriarchal, with women expected to conform to the standards imposed by men. A woman is thought to be under the control of a man for the rest of her life. When she was younger, her father controlled her; after they were married, her husband controlled her; and when she was older, her sons took care of her. The Vasya Koota match matching technique belongs to the Ashtkoota system Kundli Milan’s second group, according to Vedic astrology.
Various varieties of the Vashya sign exist according to astrological principles, and they are as follows:
- The term “chatushpad” (four-legged) refers to those who were born underneath the sign of Aries or Taurus, whose rashis correspond to the front and back of Sagittarius and Capricorn, respectively. All other signs, with the exception of Leo, are ruled by human signs
- Those who are human or dwipad (biped) and were born in Gemini, Libra, Virgo, the first half of Sagittarius, or Aquarius. All other signs, save Leo, are under their influence
- Jalachar (water dweller): This sign is given if the natal sign is Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces, or the second half of Aquarius.
- Vanchar (wild animal): During the Leo Zodiac
- Insect Keet: If the Zodiac is Scorpio
Vashya Kundli Milan Rules:
- In the Vasya match making, the Bride and the Groom will receive two points if their moon signs are in the same group.
- Additionally, one point is awarded when the groom’s janma rasi can control the bride’s janma rasi.
- A half-point is awarded to the gun milan score when the groom consumes the bride’s rasi.
- The remaining combinations are all worth zero points.
- The word “Vashya” is used to describe an indication that may be manipulated. The term “Bakshya” is used when one symbol may be eaten by another.
- To comprehend which sign corresponds to another sign like Vashya or Bakshya. Learn it from this instance. Except for the sign of Leo, all human signs and Dwipad signs have control over all other signs. Additionally, the Jalachar or water signals for Dwipad signs are delicious.
- All of the signs save the Jalchar signs, which are controlled, are appetising for the Vanchar sign Leo.
A couple’s conjugal accord is determined through Vashya Kundli milan if:
- their common acquaintance is the Master of the Rashis
- their friends are the Master of the Rashis
- they share a friend in the King of the Rashis
- their friends are the King of the Rashis
Did you know, Vasya Koota was occasionally utilised to forecast a husband’s potential influence on his wife. Gun milan through Vasya Koota is currently regarded as a technique to assess a couple’s likelihood of compatibility and commitment.
You may be interested in: 5 Advantages of Custom LED Signs When Used in the Corporate Setting