Losing a loved one is hard, but at some point, life has to go on. You have to pick up where you left off before the member of your family passed away because your family needs you at your best. But what if you lack the financial stability that would enable you to be at your best? You could surely use the inheritance cash advance to cover the expensive college tuition fees for your daughter, right?
We get where you are coming from. The court proceedings are taking too long, and you need the money soon. School certainly isn’t going to pay itself, and you are counting on the inheritance money that is rightfully yours to pay for your daughter’s education. Probate cases usually take nine months to a year to settle. Depending on the estate, they can drag on for years! You can hardly afford to wait so long to inherit what your loved one left you.
Cash in on your inheritance in advance
We can help. Inheritance Advanced is a BBB-accredited business, so you can rest assured that you are in reliable hands. Taking an advance on your inheritance with us is entirely risk-free, and it won’t affect any other recipients of the probated estate in the slightest. What you receive from us will be subtracted from your share only.
You can get hold of up to 30% of your inheritance, but you need to go through a simple three-step process first:
- Consultation. You will have a free consultation with one of our funding executives, who will talk you through the process and help you decide whether taking an advance is the right choice for you.
- Review. We will assess the probated estate to verify that you are an eligible candidate for an advance.
- Confirmation. We will agree on the pricing and the terms of the granted inheritance advance and sign a contract. You will then receive a wire transfer in as many as three days after you applied for the funding.
You could be eligible to receive anywhere from $5,000 to a whopping $500,000 of your inheritance money in advance. The exact sum will depend on the estate in question, the intricacies of that specific probate, and the amount that is your share.
The best part is that you won’t have to worry about paying us back. We will wait out the probate, and after it’s settled, we will be paid from your part of the inheritance. All that remains goes directly to you.
Why you should get an inheritance advance and not a bank loan
Getting an advance on your inheritance to pay the college tuition fees beats taking our a bank loan on several fronts:
- You won’t have to pay any interest or any additional fees
- There are no monthly payments or due dates to worry about
- You won’t have to provide a reason for requesting the funding to get one
- We don’t assess your eligibility based on credit scores
- You will wait next to no time for approval
An inheritance advance is, therefore, diametrically different from a bank loan. In truth, it is rather similar to a sale — you will sell a portion of the inheritance to us before you even get one. We will pay you for it, but we will patiently wait for what we bought from you until it is probated.
If you are curious but still not sure how it all goes, we will explain everything free of charge. Get in touch with us today, and we will contact you for your free consultation.