More and more investors are now turning to precious metals like silver and gold for diversification instead of relying on traditional options. That’s because silver and gold are the most sought-after and highly traded precious metals.
Investors even use IRA or Individual Retirement Accounts to make planned investments in silver and gold, thus leveraging the potential for tax-free investment growth. And what better way to make precious metals investment, either within or outside an IRA account, than going for the services of Lear Capital.
About Lear Capital
Lear Capital is USA’s top precious metals investment dealer offering transactional services to clients since 1997. With this company at your service, you can remain worry-free about your long-term financial security. The company works to earn business and always makes it a point to maintain its top-quality service.
You can expect updated spot prices, educated staff, and quick delivery with Lear Capital. And yes, you can even diversify your portfolio by acquiring rare coins, adding physical silver and gold to your existing IRA account, and purchasing bullion. So, whether you have plans to realign asset allocation, secure proper retirement protection or maintain a highly aggressive hedge against universal volatility, Lear Capital has got the right plan for you.
Understanding the Work Procedure at Lear Capital
Lear Capital boasts a streamlined acquisition procedure that makes your precious metals transactions easy and fast. Making a precious metals IRA account with the company is among the most convenient ways to diversify your profile. The work procedure at Lear Capital goes like this:
- You get complete help throughout the application procedure through one of the company’s efficient account team members.
- It takes just 10 minutes to complete the application procedure, and once it has been processed and duly approved, you will have an account within 24 hours.
- Next, the company contacts your present IRA custodian on your behalf and arranges for tax-free fund rollover. Further, funds are transferred through bank wire and deposited in your precious metals IRA account.
- Then you can easily arrange to purchase precious metals for your IRA.
You get a 3-step Price Advantage Guarantee with Lear Capital for each transaction. This includes phone confirmation, written confirmation, and account agreement in writing. All the IRA precious metals remain stored in the IRS-approved vault courtesy of the Delaware Depository and are backed with an all-inclusive insurance plan by Lloyd’s of London.
Lear Capital takes pride in its AAA rating with Business Consumer Alliance. It is also a PCGS or Professional Coin Grading Service Authorized Dealer offering customers the advantage of Coin Grading Accuracy and Authenticity.
The company supports the ICTA or Industry Council for Tangible Assets on problems related to taxation, legislation, and IRS regulations that influence all original assets. It also abides by the NGC’s Standard of Integrity followed in coin grading.
Benefits of Using the Services of Lear Capital
Some of the major benefits of using the financial services of Lear Capital include the following:
- Good Customer Support: The customer service team at Lear Capital knows the ins and outs of setting up and maintaining precious metals IRA accounts. It clearly understands the issues and technicalities of the gold IRA account setup and can offer immediate and proper responses to customer queries and doubts.
- Timely Transaction: The company makes it a point to do all transactions into IRAs within deadlines without causing any hassles to its customers.
- Zero Penalty Charges: The specialists at Lear Capital have the potential to help customers avoid incurring tax penalty charges when they transfer their standard IRA into Lear Capital precious metals IRA.
Lear Capital gives you a safe and secure ordering environment and a personal account representative to take care of your precious metals IRA. You also benefit from a real-time, authentic investment relationship that helps you stay abreast with precious metals’ latest news, economic events, and spot pricing that may impact your future.
You may be interested in: What Makes Investment in Precious Metal Coins a Valuable Proposition