Looking for a new home is as difficult as it is required. It might have become even more challenging with the implementation of lockdown restrictions when one cannot simply drive around looking for compelling property to purchase. Making up your mind includes lots of different factors and, therefore, various complications occur along the way. Trying to find time in your tight schedule, driving for miles and miles to reach the destination – all of these things can now be avoided with a VR house tour.
Augmented reality means that you can add details to an existing image and change it in accordance with your customer’s requirements and specific traits of your property. Virtual reality works in a similar way, yet it is a bit different. It is based on spectating a visually created world and being able to dive into one as if it is actually around you. Both approaches allow clients to see what the property does look like or may allegedly look like, as well as to interact with it in any way they wish.
This is especially convenient and important if you take into consideration how essential each tiny detail can be in creating an unforgettable atmosphere when working with real estate. Statistics show that it is precisely the small lifestyle aspects that make buyers most likely to finalize a deal. Aim for an emotional attachment instead of boring your customers with dull facts, and you will see your business prosper.
What are the possible benefits of working with virtual tours?
- First of all, you should never underestimate how important the visual aspect is when making any kind of sale. Details such as wallpaper patterns or the color of table cloths may seem irrelevant and shallow. Still, they may, in fact, influence the buyer more than your entirely rational story about how new the sewage system in the area is. We are not saying that you should not mention the sewage system; go ahead. Just do not expect it to seal the deal.
VR and AR both make it possible to alter the tour for each specific customer depending on their tastes, preferences, and requirements without actually having to change something in the existing interior. Show them what it may look like and what their life may be, and that is enough.
This also simplifies the work of homeowners who want to sell their property because it frees them from the necessity to constantly keep it in a perfect state. Again, it sounds like a minor issue, but homeowners may have to deal with possible buyers every day, and it is hardly possible to keep all the rooms clean and homey. With VR or AR, you can go much further – you can constantly keep a freshly baked apple pie on the counter and have freshly cut roses on every table.
The best part is that both homeowners and alleged buyers can interact remotely without even leaving their comfy homes.
- Secondly, VR and AI raise the interest of the sphere and boost the whole market. According to recent research, by 2025 VR/AR industry will grow up to $2.6 billion. For now, it is mainly used in architecture and real estate, but it is highly probable that within a few years, the spare of influence will also spread in other directions.
- The third reason why VR and AR are the ultimate approaches is that they make life much easier for realtors, for whom commuting from object to object used to be a major part of any working day. Now they can work without driving around and are not limited to only local customers. Working remotely enables one to do business with people from all over the country as long as they offer high-quality service. This way, realtors can concentrate their time and energy on analytical work and communication with customers, which is, without a doubt, much more important and valuable.
- Using Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality is also beneficial if you are planning to rent a room, flat, or even a house. Of course, this decision does not require as much consideration as investing in property or buying a home, but the process of driving around looking for an appropriate place to live can be quite exhausting too. Various people look for different places depending on how they plan to use one and what kind of budget they have. Being able to have a sufficient tour remotely makes the process of looking for a place to rent as easy as it has never been before.
- Last but not least, VR and AR give you an opportunity no other technology had ever before made possible – you can now style the property according to the preferences of each and every client. The best part is that it is not even hard to do as all the changes can be made on spot. Naturally, this makes the process of selling much faster and easier because any space can differ significantly depending on the styling decisions. Changing a property according to people’s taste can be important for selling by commercializing Virtual Reality. A customer, who is taking a 3D real estate tour and wants to make changes to the interior, can do so at any online store, opt for any item of furniture, add it and customize the design layout depending on their taste.
In conclusion, there is a wide range of reasons why Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality can significantly influence your 3D tours. They can make life much easier for homeowners who want to sell property, realtors, tenants, and alleged buyers. They also boost the development of the market and enable it to offer a lot of high-quality services which have never been possible before. It may look a bit difficult, but it is worth all the fuss. Include VR and IR in your work, and you will see how much one can benefit from them.
Video – Interactive Walkthrough Riviera
Interesting related articles: