Noble Gold is a precious metals company that offers not only physical gold but also specializes in helping customers maximize their precious metals investments. If you are looking to invest in precious metals in your IRA, Noble Gold has you covered.
Despite being a newcomer to the market, Noble Gold has gained popularity for its client-centric approach, affordable minimum investment fees, and outstanding customer service.
The company’s innovative Royal Survival Packs provide customers with emergency gold, which is particularly useful during personal or global crises. In this Noble Gold review, we’ll take a closer look at the company’s features and benefits, so you can make an informed decision about your precious metals investments.
What Is Noble Gold?
Noble Gold has been in the gold investing business for over two decades. The CEO, Collin Plume, has experience building wealth in real estate and insurance and has now brought his expertise to Noble Gold.
The company focuses on growing their clients wealth and minimizing their risk. They accomplish this through educating their clients and being upfront about the potential risks of investing in precious metals.
As a comprehensive precious metals dealer, Noble Gold offers a range of bullion products, including collectible, gold, and silver coins. The company provides much more than just standalone purchases. Investors can choose to establish gold and silver IRAs with Noble Gold, which allows them to purchase precious metals directly from the website and put them into their IRA.
In addition to sales and investment services, Noble Gold offers excellent educational resources. The website is jam-packed with helpful articles that delve into a range of topics including the benefits of investing in precious metals, the significance of IRAs, and the role of precious metals in today’s world.
Noble Gold Features
- Precious Metals Purchases: Noble Gold makes it easy to invest in precious metals with a low minimum investment requirement of just $2,000, which is one of the lowest in the industry. You can choose from a variety of precious metals, such as gold bullion, silver bars and coins, palladium coins and bars, as well as collectible coins like the American Gold Eagle.
- Royal Survival Packs: If you want to begin gold investing, Noble Gold’s Royal Survival Packs are a great option. These packs are marketed as a way to secure your finances in times of crisis. You can choose from various price points from $10,000 all the way up to $500,000.
- Precious Metals IRAs: Noble Gold offers a variety of precious metals IRAs for those who want to enjoy the tax benefits of an IRA. Although you won’t have physical access to these retirement funds, they’ll be stored in a secure location and can be withdrawn at will. The Gold IRA and the Silver IRA are the two precious metals IRAs currently offered by Noble Gold. Their experts will guide you through the entire process, ensuring that your specific retirement needs are met.
- Storage: Precious metals in your IRA are stored in a secure location in Texas thanks to a partnership between Noble Gold and International Depository Services. The state-of-the-art facilities heavily guard and keep your precious metals safe. Any items stored are insured by Lloyd’s of London, offering 100% insurance in the unlikely event that something happens.
- Customer Service: Noble Gold provides personal concierge service which means quick and responsive customer service. Your agent will get to know you so that you won’t have to spend time telling them about your particular situation every time you need to make changes to your account.
Noble Gold Fees
Noble Gold is renowned for its transparency and ethical business practices. They provide a comprehensive list of their prices without any hidden charges. This applies to both investment fees and account operation fees, which are kept affordable.
The minimum investment is $2,000 for an IRA account and $5,000 for a non-IRA account. The annual fee is generally $225, but it may vary depending on the custodian fees, which can change based on the investment situation.
The basic fee structure can be easily found in their FAQ section, which is convenient for potential customers. Once you set up your Noble Gold account, there will be an annual storage fee ranging from $80 to $150.
Noble Gold Review: The Pros & Cons
- Noble Gold offers one of the lowest minimum investment amounts in the precious metals industry.
- Offer a diverse range of products including bars and coins of platinum, palladium, gold and silver.
- Secure storage solutions through their partnership with IDS.
- The company has a buyback program, where customers can sell their precious metals back to Noble Gold.
- Amazing customer service from knowledgeable professionals
- Fees can sometimes be unclear, which can lead to confusion for clients.
- The company’s storage options are limited to one location in Texas, which may not be convenient for all clients.
- Noble Gold is a relatively young company compared to other precious metal investment firms.
Noble Gold Alternatives
If you have read this far in our Noble Gold review and are thinking that it might not be the right choice for you, you’re in luck as there are a number of quality competitors in the market.
If you don’t have the relatively large upfront capital required to start investing in precious metals, there are a few creative companies to help you out. Acre Gold allows you to start investing in Gold with their “layaway” program. You can pay a small monthly amount and once your account reaches the amount of a Gold bar, they will ship your Gold to you. To read more details about this process, this Acre Gold review is a valuable resource.
Money Metals Exchange is also a viable option for those that are bullish on Gold but do not want to pay the upfront costs associated with investing in this asset class. They offer loans on bullion for those that qualify. This Money Metals Exchange review will give you all the information you need to know to determine if this is the best service for you.
If you have made money from crypto and want to diversify your gains into Gold, JM Bullion might be the best option for you. JM Bullion accepts Bitcoin and offers free shipping on orders above $3,000 as well as 6 months free storage for new customers. Read more about them with this in-depth JM Bullion review.
Noble Gold stands out as a reputable and trustworthy precious metals dealer. It is an excellent option for those investors who are interested in diversifying their portfolios, as the company offers a low minimum investment, a wide range of offerings, and personalized customer care.
Click here to learn more and get started today.