Have you been experiencing excessive thirst and hunger even after having a meal? Have you gained any weight recently? Answering these questions might reveal to you more than you think. Chronic diseases like diabetes are not formed overnight, they take years to develop. A person is considered prediabetic before he or she might get diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
Prediabetes is a medical condition in which the blood glucose level of a person is high but not high enough to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. In other words, a person is considered to be at the brink of getting type 2 diabetes when he or she is diagnosed with prediabetes. It is often referred to as impaired glucose tolerance. A person should take prediabetes as a warning sign and start the necessary treatment to improve the blood sugar level in the body. It should be known that the transition from prediabetic to type 2 diabetes is not inevitable.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that around 88 million people in the United States are prediabetic and 84% of them are not even aware of it. More than 1 in 3 people in the United States can have some symptoms of prediabetes. People can find it hard to get an erection if they are diagnosed with prediabetes, taking medicines like Cenforce 200 and Viagra can prove to be quite useful in getting an erection.
What Are The Warning Signs Of Prediabetes?
A person can be prediabetic for years and still show no major signs of the disease. One may get to know that he or she is prediabetic only after getting diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Being prediabetic certainly increases the risk for type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, eye, and kidney diseases. It is important to look out for the following signs to avoid the medical condition of prediabetes.
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unclear or blurred vision
- Unhealed sores or cuts
One should not take such symptoms lightly and visit a medical professional who would be able to do a proper diagnosis. Doctors often advise getting the blood sugar tested at least once every year to avoid the unforeseeable condition of prediabetes. Prediabetes can also lead to the damage of arteries and veins in the body that result in a restricted flow of blood in the body. People may experience erectile difficulty due to a reduced supply of blood in the lower penile region. One can experience ease in getting an erection if a pill like Cenforce 200 or Viagra is taken.
What Factors Affect Pre-Diabetes Risk?
There are some risk factors that make a person more prone to become prediabetic as compared to other people. A person diagnosed with prediabetes is at an increased risk to develop medical conditions related to the heart, blood vessels, eye, and kidney. Following are the risk factors that can lead to the manifestation of prediabetes in an individual.
- Bodyweight: A person who is overweight or obese is at an increased risk for prediabetes. Having an excess amount of visceral fat around the abdomen can make a person more insulin resistant. Researchers say that men who have a waist size of more than 40 inches are at increased risk for diabetes and heart diseases. An obese person is more likely to find it hard in getting an erection and hence might rely on taking pills like Cenforce 200 and Viagra.
- Diet: Taking on a diet that consists of red meat, processed meat, and sugar-sweetened beverages can make you more likely to develop prediabetes. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole-grain is usually recommended to bring down the increased glucose levels in the body.
- Age factor: Diabetes can occur at any particular age but the risk of being prediabetic usually starts after the age of 45 years. Medical experts estimate that 25% of all senior citizens who are above the age of 65 years have some symptoms of prediabetes. The risk of experiencing erection difficulties also increases as one ages. It is a privilege to have medicines like Cenforce 200 and Viagra that can help a man in getting an erection.
- Genetic factor: Scientific evidence suggests the presence of genetic linkage with diabetes. A person is more likely to get prediabetes if a parent or sibling has already been diagnosed with type 2 diseases. African Americans, Latino, and Pacific Islanders are at an increased risk of becoming diabetic.
- Physical inactivity: Physical inactivity is a significant risk factor for becoming prediabetic. Exercising regularly helps the body in using insulin more efficiently and results in reduced blood sugar levels in the body. It is important to do at least a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise regularly to maintain good health. People who live an inactive lifestyle do accumulate excess fat and become obese. Such factors do lead up to experiencing a certain inability to get an erection. Taking Cenforce 200 and Viagra helps in getting an erection by increasing the blood flow in the penis.
- Medical conditions: For people who have high blood pressure and high cholesterol level and do experience medical conditions like sleep apnea, polycystic ovary syndrome, and gestational diabetes then the chances of becoming prediabetic increases manifold.
- Smoking: People who smoke quite often are more likely to become diabetic. The presence of nicotine in cigarettes lowers the sensitivity of the cells to insulin and leads to increased glucose levels in the body. Smoking leads to increased formation of plaque in arteries which further restricts the blood supply. Commonly available pills like Cenforce 200 and Viagra are known to treat difficulties in getting an erection.
One should try to avoid all possible risk factors that might increase the risk of prediabetes. Researchers have estimated that losing around 5 to 10% of your weight can help in preventing the progression of the disease. People should not try to self-medicate the symptoms of prediabetes by taking medicines like Cenforce 200 and Viagra.
NOTE: Do not take medicine like Cenforce 200 and Viagra without consulting a medical expert properly.
Interesting Related Article: “5 Ways To Control The State Of Diabetes“