The History of Indian Currencies is rooted in the Indus Valley Civilization and evolved from Mugals to British India and modernized in Independent India. From the ancient time, the features of coinage monetary standards in India from Ancient time is Tri-metalism, Bi-metallism, Silver standard, Gold Exchange standard and fiat money.
All these remarks Indian ancient currencies historical importance with political and economical source of research.
Types of Indian Currencies
Indian currencies have a great evolution period and from the harappan civilization to the current coins forms in India, the Indian coins are divided into many types as given below:
- Ancient antique coins
- Ancient gold coins
- Ancient silver coins
- Medieval dynasties coins
- Slave dynasties coins
- Mughal Coins
- East India Coins
- British India Coins
- Republic India Coins
The source of this information is taken from the Indian Coins and Their Types of oldcoinbuyer.org website that offer a secure selling and buying of old antique coins throughout the world.
Tips of selling historical Indian currencies
Yes! You have to be alert against fake buyers in the name of coin dealers available online. Here, I am sending a few tips to deal with a real currency buyer executives through old coin buyer contact whatsapp number.
- First research on google about the detailed information of old coin buyer and seller and read the articles given thoroughly to understand the actual dealing process.
- Collect a few old coin buyer contact numbers and whatsapp numbers through different websites like Nishant eAcademy, Old Coin Buyer, Coin Bazaar extra that I thought to be genuine. But do not deal with anyone before self-verification.
- Clean your coins and then send a few pictures to these purane sikke kharidne wale ke whatsapp numbers.
- The first sign of original dealer is that he will take a time to evaluate your coins but the fake one will send you an unrealistic price for your coin. Beware from such fake dealer.
- Please note, the registration amount charging a coin dealer is genuine and its completely for the support of safe side of a dealer because like fake buyers there are many fake seller of coins also exist.
- The original dealer will ask for a copy of your address, address proofs and bank account number and wait humbly for your respond. Though a fake dealer always ask for money and will eagerly pressurised you to send money to their account numbers.
How to recognise a fake coin dealer?
- He will not linked with a genuine coin dealing website.
- He doesn’t have genuine mail id or numbers.
- They don’t have much knowledge about old coins though they called themselves as coin expert.
- He doesn’t tell much about himself.
1. Can we sell our old coins?
Ans. Yes! Antique old coins and notes are selling all over the world. And if they have some historical importance then you can also get better price than their face values.
2. How to know the price of our coins?
Ans. to know the price of your coin, go to a genuine old coin buyer website like oldcoinbuyer.og and then send coins images to coin buyers whatsapp numbers. The coin expert will tell your coin price as per the current auction price of coin bazaar.
Selling and buying old coins are a good and smart investment and many are earning money if their coins are antique and rare. But, always deal with a genuine old coin buyer available.