Latex mattresses are one of the most highly recommended choices made by consumers today for their high durability, healthy back and joint support and ultimate comfort.
What is a Latex Mattress?
The source of latex comes from a substance refined through sap extracted from rubber trees. When processed into foam for mattresses, latex contours lightly and has a spring like effect. A typical latex mattress will have between two to seven layers of latex foam.
Benefits of Latex Mattresses
- Durability and long term comfort: High quality natural latex mattresses have considerably longer durability than the average mattress, lasting between 12-20 years. They are naturally resilient and preserve their shape and comfort for many years of use
- Hypoallergenic: A natural latex mattress is an excellent choice for those suffering from allergies. Latex is antimicrobial and repels microorganisms that can be harmful to your health.
- Eco friendly: The process of extracting sap from rubber trees does not harm the trees which can produce sap for a period of up to 30 years. The processing of latex mattresses actually stimulates tree growth and is exceptionally sustainable. In addition, natural latex has the advantage of being decomposable, ensuring it won’t lay waste in a landfill for years.
- Reduces back and joint pain: Latex foam mattresses have a high elasticity that supports the neck and back, keeping the spine in natural alignment. Those suffering from back pain and joints will particularly benefit from the gently cushioning together with the airy feel of latex.
5 Most Highly Recommended Latex Mattresses by GETHA
- Togetha 100: Togetha 100 natural latex mattress is Getha’s state of the art leading mattress. A luxurious pillow-topped mattress of the highest quality covered with premium organic cotton material. Togetha 100 mattresses are manufactured using 100% pure natural, first-rate latex providing optimal healthy and natural sleeping conditions.
- Nature First 150: The Nature First 150 is manufactured to mold to the individual curves of your body for ultimate comfort. Recommended especially for singles, kids and teens and is suitable for bunk beds and pullouts.
- `Genetics 100: Combining the best and latest sleep technology with 100% natural latex and the latest in carbon fiber multifilament bicomponent yarn, the Genetics 100 mattress effectively removes unwanted electrons while providing ultimate support for every curve in your body and a comfortable, healthy sleep environment.
- ASP Latex Mattress: Getha’s ASP latex mattress is made of premium, natural latex with high grade elasticity and has anti-static protection. Its natural latex’s ability to gently mold to your body lends support and eases pressure points, helping you towards a more relaxed and comfortable sleep.
- Dream Kingdom Phantom Sleep System: This 100% made to order natural latex mattress is so comfortable and luxurious looking it is deemed fit for royaltyhighly. People who have slept on this dream mattress have frequently described their experience similar to floating on soft clouds. The Dream Kingdom mattress is also manufactured to support a healthy posture while you sleep.
Dream Kingdom Phantom Sleep system
Getha is a company that sells premium latex mattresses made from 100% natural latex. Latex is a natural substance extracted from rubber trees and boasts many benefits making it a favorite and most recommended amongst mattress consumers. Getha’s mattresses are distinguished for their durability, are hypoallergenic, and environmentally friendly and provide great support for your back. Buying a Getha mattress is well worth the investment as it will provide you with a comfortable and healthy sleep for years to come.
Interesting Related Article: “How To Find The Right Mattress For You?“