- Apna Khata Rajasthan and Bhulekh UP these both schemes that are almost similar governments of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh have made information on the state’s land available online.
- The information on the land is now freely accessible to state citizens while they are at home. The government has established a website called “Apna Khata” for this purpose.
- The Revenue Board is in charge of updating the statistics. Information about land maps, copies of jamabandis, land records, filing rejections, copy fees, etc. may be found via Apna Khata.
Benefits of Rajasthan E Dharti Portal
- Any resident of Rajasthan may find out their Khasra number and Jamabandi number using the Apna Khata webpage.
- For the purpose of replicating this Khasra account, no one will need to visit the Patwarkhana.
- Thereafter, doing Rajasthan account copying online.
- Put the account number on in login of the portal at home, the residents of the state may get access to all the land records such as Khatauni, Jamabandi copy, Khasra map and Girdhawari report, and many more.
- From any location inside the state, residents can use this amenity.
How you can check Rajasthan Apna Khata Jamabandi copy online?
The procedure listed below should be used by interested state recipients who want to view their account Jamabandi copy online.
- To create his account online, the candidate must first visit Apna Khata Rajasthan official website. The home page will appear when you access the official website.
- You must first select the Select District option on this home page. After that select your district.
- A new page will then open where you must select the name of the Tehsil.
- A new page will appear once you have chosen Tehsil.
- This requires you to select your village’s name.
- After choosing the village, a form will appear in front of you. You must fill out all the fields, including the applicant’s name and address.
- You must then pick the option to provide copies below in the choices area.
- You will see a button here where you may enter the information required for Jamabandi, such as an account number, Khasra number, name, or USN.
- You can select an option from this as well as the account number.
- You may view the Jamabandi copy online after filling out all the details.
What are the advantages of having records available on Apna Khata Rajasthan?
The following are some benefits of the records on Apna Khata Rajasthan:
- Before purchasing a parcel or plot of land, land purchasers can confirm and examine the title to the property.
- This reduces the opportunity for corruption or misconduct.
- Both buyers and sellers can look up the property’s mutation status.
Indian government gives their best to the development of farmers and they introduced great schemes for individuals of the nation. Schemes like Apna Khata Rajasthan, Bhulekh UP and eDistrict these schemes reduce the burden of the management team of the government and also help the farmers to get their land details in a few minutes on the internet. Apart from it, natives of the nation enjoy these schemes because the accesses to the schemes are very easy for them.