How often do you measure your blood pressure? Every day, every week, or has it been a while? High blood pressure is medically referred to as high blood pressure is a medical condition in which the force of the blood against the arteries is so high that it can result in severe damage to the arteries, heart, and other organs. The chances of having a stroke or heart attack increase manifold if one has high blood pressure. That is why the medical experts suggest monitoring the blood pressure regularly.
The risk of high blood pressure increases as you age, it becomes more common among men at the age of 64. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention highlighted that 47% of the adult population living in the United States have high blood pressure. High blood pressure is considered a manageable health condition, by bringing in certain lifestyle changes and taking medicine regularly one can control the elevated levels of blood pressure. High blood pressure leads to narrowed and thickened arteries that can restrict blood flow in the body. As a result, one becomes more prone to experience erectile difficulty due to a reduced supply of blood in the lower penile region. Medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra is usually recommended to treat difficulties in getting an erection.
How Can You Tell if You Have High Blood Pressure?
You can be sitting peacefully and still have elevated high blood pressure levels. High blood pressure has been medically termed as the silent killer that does not show any clear signs and symptoms. Therefore, one should try to keep an eye out for the following signs to avoid any adverse medical complications like a stroke, heart attack, or cardiac arrest.
- Experiencing severe headache
- Fatigue and confusion
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- Chest pain( angina)
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred or double vision
- Blood in urine
It should be noted that such symptoms do occur only when the blood pressure levels reach an extreme height and it becomes a case of a medical emergency. High blood pressure can make it difficult to maintain an intimate relationship if it gets hard for an individual to get an erection. Taking pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra can prove to be useful in getting an erection.
Who Is at Highest Risk for High Blood Pressure?
The World Health Organization estimates that 1.28 billion adults aged between 30-79 years have high blood pressure worldwide. Some specific risk factors of high blood pressure are modifiable and in the control of an individual. By bringing in a certain change in daily life habits one can bring down high blood pressure levels.
- Obesity: Obesity is defined as having an extra amount of weight. This puts an additional burden on the heart to supply oxygenated-rich blood throughout the body. Increased arterial pressure makes the artery narrower and increases the risk of stroke and heart attack. Obesity can make it hard for a man to have an erection quite firm enough for intercourse. Medical experts usually recommend commonly available pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra that help get an erection.
- Smoking: The presence of nicotine in cigarettes and tobacco increases heart rate and blood pressure. Excessive smoking leads to narrowed and hardened arteries that restrict blood supply in the body. A person who smokes a lot is four times more likely to develop heart disease. Smoking can even disrupt blood supply in the lower penile region and result in erectile difficulties. Doctors may recommend taking Cenforce 100 or Viagra to treat erection-related problems.
- Physical inactivity: Exercising leads to an improved blood circulatory system in the body and strengthens the heart and muscles. It can also result in reduced body weight and help lower the risk of various chronic diseases. However, inactive people who live a sedentary lifestyle are more prone to face difficulties getting an erection. Cenforce 100 is mainly used by people who find it hard to stay erect during intercourse.
- Dietary factor: Eating a diet rich in salt, saturated fats and trans fat increases the chances of developing high blood pressure in an individual. Excessive salt intake can make the body retain more fluid and increase blood flow. Dieticians worldwide recommend taking a diet that is rich in fruit, vegetables, whole grain and fibre.
- Stress: People who intake a lot of stress due to their work or family issues are more prone to high blood pressure. Coping mechanisms like drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and unhealthy eating are linked to developing high blood pressure. Excessive stress can also affect the physical relationship between spouses. One may take a pill such as Cenforce 100 and Viagra if erectile difficulty emerges.
- Alcohol Intake: Medical researchers have well documented that taking in alcohol in large amounts can lead to elevated blood pressure levels. Excessive alcohol intake affects the brain by reducing the chemical messengers that help erect the penis. Not getting an erection can create an embarrassing situation during intercourse. Relying on medicine like Cenforce 100 and Viagra can prove to be convenient. Medical experts say that alcohol can also lead to lower testosterone levels in the body as well.
The World Health Organization has estimated that high blood pressure is one the major causes of premature death worldwide. One should know that modifiable risk factors of high blood pressure are in complete control of the patients. Unlike other chronic diseases, high blood pressure is quite manageable and preventable. By eating health and remaining fit, one can control their high blood pressure levels. Medication recommended by the doctors to treat high blood pressure should be taken as advice. One should not take any medicine for high blood pressure without properly consulting a doctor.
NOTE: Take pills like Cenforce 100 and Viagra under the proper medical guidance.
Interesting Related Article: “6 Steps to Better High Blood Pressure Treatment for Older Adults”