An angle grinder has become a very popular and useful handheld tool used in construction areas or any metalworking shop. But it is imperative to choose the best angle grinder for the perfect and safer work out-put. When you decide to buy an angle grinder, you should consider some issues; a power source, RPM, switch, speed, disc size, dust ejection system, and price. So, you should have an idea what is the best brand of angle grinder before buying it. There are hundreds of brands of angle grinders available in the market. Among them, DeWalt, Bosch, Metabo, Makita, Milwaukee, Black and Decker, Chicago, and Ryobi are the best brands of angle grinders of this time. You can buy your angle grinder of any of these brands depending on your budget and usage.
Who Makes The Best Angle Grinder?
There are several companies that make the best angle grinders considering the safety and needs of the users. DeWalt, an American worldwide manufacturer, makes the best angle grinders for the construction, manufacturing, and woodworking industries. Bosch, a German multinational engineering and technology company, also makes the best angle grinders of different sizes and types. Black+Decker Inc., an American manufacturer, is another company that makes the best angle grinder. Furthermore, Milwaukee and Makita make the best angle grinders too.
Best Brands of Angle Grinder
A number of brands are available in the marketplace. Here is a list of such best brands of angle grinders on which you can trust.
- DeWalt: This popular brand was founded by Raymond DeWalt in 1924 at Leola, Leacock-Leola-Breville, Pennsylvania, United States. At present, its headquarters is situated in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a big company with 13,000 employees and manufactures the best angle grinders as well as other power tools worldwide for construction, manufacturing, and woodworking industries. Both corded and cordless angle grinders are available for cutting or polishing something, removing paints or rusts, carving woods, sanding, grinding, sharpening, and any other metal fabrications.
- Bosch: Robert Bosch GmbH, popularly known as Bosch, was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. This German multinational engineering and technology company is headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany. Bosch manufactures all types of power tools as well as appliances for homes and industries. This popular brand is the best for ergonomic body shape and decent build quality with an affordable price tag.
- Metabo: Metabowerke GmbH, popularly known as Metabo, was founded in 1924. Its headquarter is situated in Nürtingen, Germany. Metabo manufactures a wide range of high-quality power tools and home improvement equipment for professional users. Metabo offers many powerful corded or cordless angle grinders available for all disc diameters with an extensive range of cutting and grinding discs for any application area. This tool is safe for Metabo S-automatic safety clutch or an electronic safety shutdown.
- Makita: Makita Corporation, a multinational Japanese manufacturer of power tools, was founded by Mosaburo Makita in 1915 in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan. The headquarter is in Anjō, Japan. Makita alsooperates factories in Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Thailand, and the United States. This premium brand of power tools manufactures the best corded or cordless angle grinders for the construction, manufacturing, and woodworking industries. Makita also offers various accessories with the angle grinder which can make your work safer, easier and quicker.
- Milwaukee: The Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation, branded as Milwaukee, was founded by A. F. Siebert in 1924 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Since then, Milwaukee tools have gained the trust of professionals for both durability and performance. Its headquarters is in Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States. This premium brand develops, manufactures, and markets the best angle grinders as well as power tools.
- Black and Decker: Black+Decker Inc., familiar as Black and Decker, was established by Alonzo G. Decker in 1910, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. This renowned American manufacturer is headquartered in Towson, Maryland, north of Baltimore. It is a quite big company with 27,000 employees and manufactures the power tools, accessories, hardware, home improvement products, home appliances, and fastening systems for completing projects easier than ever. Black and Decker angle grinders are best for quality and budget.
- Chicago: Chicago Electric, popularly known as Chicago, is manufactured by Harbor Freight Tools. This massive company was founded in 1977 and operates over 1,000+ stores across the United States. Chicago manufactures the best angle grinders for home projects and industries. Chicago angle grinders are best for durability.
- Ryobi: Ryobi Limited, branded as Ryobi, was founded by Yutaka Urakami in 1943. This Japanese manufacturer headquarters is in Fuchu, Hiroshima, Japan. Ryobi manufactures the components for automobiles, electronics, and telecommunications industries, printing equipment, power tools, and builders’ hardware. This premium brand is specialized in making pro-featured power tools and outdoor products. Ryobi angle grinders are best for woodworking and home projects.
Angle grinders have emerged as the most powerful tools out there because you can do various kinds of operations using an angle grinder. In fact, you have been informed what is the best brand of angle grinder is. If you are still confused to choose the best brand, you can undoubtedly trust these brands- DeWalt, Bosch, Metabo, Makita, Milwaukee, Black and Decker, Chicago, and Ryobi as they make the best angle grinders for any kind of metal fabrication works, woodworking and home projects.
Interesting Related Article: “How to choose the right woodwork machine“