Managing a large company is not child’s play. As the size of the company increases, the client base also increases.
In order to develop effective business strategies and provide the best experience to the clients, you need to manage client data.
It is not possible to manage, store and use all the data with the help of Excel. You need to use a separate CRM System to manage a large amount of customer data.
A CRM system helps you to store all the important information about the clients. You can easily manage all the data to determine the preferences as well as requirements of the clients.
Most of the big corporations use a customized CRM system to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
There are many CRM solutions available online. However, if you don’t want to use ordinary CRM software, you can build your own customized CRM system.
Cost of Building Customer CRM System:
Customer CRM cost might differ as per the features you add to it. There is no fixed cost to develop this software as it depends on the number of tasks and features. If you add more features to the system, it will cost more. Here are some factors which affect custom CRM cost.
- Access Types:The cost depends on the number of roles you will needs. For example, you will need different access for the manager, HR, admin, supervisor, etc. The access types will be different for different roles or positions. The cost will increase with the number of access types.
- Tasks Setting:You can also add various features to assign tasks via this system. For example, managers can use it to give tasks to different employees and monitor how the tasks are done. If you add all these features, it will affect the cost.
- Lead Creation:The CRM system helps you to effectively create leads from various sources. For example, if a person fills an online form on a website, you will get their contact number as well as email details. Custom CRM cost also depends on these features.
- Lead Updates:Managers can use CRM to automatically update the status of the leads. All the information about the clients will be automatically saved in the system along with personal details, history and interaction.
- Integration: You can integrate the CRM system with other applications as well as software. It will increase the cost of building the CRM system.
- Mobile Access:The managers can access the CRM system from a mobile platform as well. However, it will further increase the cost of the system.
Custom CRM Cost Structure:
When it comes to developing a custom CRM system, the cost will increase with every feature. Here is the approximate cost of developing a CRM system.
- Pre-Development Cost:The architecture planning, research, requirement clarification and all the pre-development activities will cost around $1,300 to $1,600.
- Core Features:To add core features like user management, task management, lead management, statistics and reports, it will cost around $10,000 to $19,000.
- Standard Features:If you add standard features like sales pipeline, integration, invoicing, it will cost around $10,000 to $15,000.
- Extra Features:To add extra features like integration with social media, Chabot, lead scoring, it will cost around $7,000 to $10,000.
This is the approximate cost to create a custom CRM system. A basic system will cost you around $15,000 to $20,000, whereas an advanced system will cost you around $35,000 to $40,000.
Interesting Related Article: “15 Tips About CRM For Startups“