Roulette is not difficult and is one of the longest-standing names in the history of gambling. While the majority of the game is purely luck-based, with some added knowledge, you’ll stand a better chance of winning. Learning a few strategies will allow you to use your roulette skills to increase the payout — you can also find more in depth info on roulettestrategy.com. Anyway, without further ado, let’s get to it.
- Always Pick European Roulette- There are three types of online roulettes, French, American, and European. French and European share a common aspect as they both use the European wheel. However, French roulette uses a different table layout.American roulette on the other hand has a second double-zero pocket that increases your chances of losing a bet. If given the choice between American and European roulette tables, always pick European because it has no second zero slots and increases your odds of winning.
- Classic Martingale- The martingale is a classic betting system. It works best on even chance bets because the probability of winning is 50%. Let’s assume that the starting bet is $10. Once you lose you double the bet to $20, $40, and then $80, and it keeps on increasing. If you bet long enough to win, you will only be collecting $10 for that series of bets. Although the Martingale system is a safe method that ensures you at least recover the bet, sometimes the loss may be difficult to come back from.
- Reverse Martingale- Players across all skill levels love the Reverse Martingale strategy. You don’t require any prior experience in order to use this particular betting technique. It starts with setting an amount you’d like to win. Place even bets on odd vs even, red vs black, or 1-18 vs 19-36. Like the classic Martingale system, you will double your bets, but only when you’re winning and not losing. Once you’ve reached your goal, walk away from the table. It’s easy to use and minimizes damage to your bank account.
- D’Alembert- In this strategy, you increase the bet by one on a loss and decrease the bet by one on wins. The strategy is easy to use with low to medium payout and was implemented to make up for the flaws in the Martingale method.
- The James Bond betting strategy- The James Bond betting strategy Works if you’re not planning on betting for an extended period. It makes great use of statistics in roulette. The goal is to spread your bet across three different bets. Seventy percent of your bet must go to 19-36(high), with a 50% chance of winning. Twenty-five percent must go to 13-18(line bet), with a 16.2%(European) and 15.8%(American) chance of winning. Five percent goes to 0 and acts as your insurance. You make 35 times your bet plus the initial amount if the ball lands on the green.
There are several benefits of live roulette, especially when you’re playing it online. Regardless which type of roulette you choose, the rules are exactly the same. In live roulette, the casino streams a live feed of the table. You can watch the ball spin and you can place bets on your computer or mobile device. Players can also talk with the dealer and other players at the table.
These are a few of the many roulette strategies used by players worldwide. Others include the Fibonacci and Labouchere which fall under the advanced category. It’s better to get started with these five if you’re new to the scene and get some practice in before aiming for the big leagues.
You may be interested in: What Are The Most Popular Casino Games?