Email is a technology that was introduced to humankind more than thirty years ago. Unlike other technologies that were introduced back then, email has managed to stay more relevant and useful than ever. Email is used by professionals all over the world for a variety of reasons. Many email services exist, but the one that is most popular is Gmail. Launched sixteen years ago in 2004, Gmail now has more than 1.5 billion active users all over the world. Chances are that you use Gmail as well. If you do, then you should make use of the following unique solutions and improve and enhance the functionality of Gmail.
- Mailtrack: Mailtrack is an email tracking service that will allow you to track how recipients are responding to your emails. These metrics can then be computed for future use. If you are wondering how to track links in emails, then here is an explanation of how Mailtrack works. The add-on will attach a small pixel image file to your emails which will enable the tracker to record when your emails are opened and read.
- Calendly: Calendly is an amazing appointment scheduling software that will allow you to organize and arrange all your appointments on one centralized platform. By using Calendly for Gmail, you and your colleagues will be able to successfully schedule and keep meetings without needing to constantly send back-and-forth emails to one another. You can also integrate the Calendly app with existing Calendar apps like Google Calendar, Office 365 and iCloud. It is intuitive and flexible.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a spelling and grammar checking tool that you can add directly to your browser with the help of an extension. For example, if you download the Grammarly Chrome extension, you will be able to use it alongside Gmail as well. Grammarly will allow you to enhance the functionality of Gmail by offering reliable grammar and spell-checking services while you are coming up with emails. It’ll allow you to optimize your workflow.
- Boomerang: Boomerang is a fabulous add-on for Gmail that you can use to organize and schedule all the emails that you have to send and receive. It integrates very nicely with Gmail and it will allow you to control the scheduling of all your email correspondence. Boomerang will also provide you with a host of useful notifications for a wide variety of situations and circumstances. Boomerang services are also available for iOS and Android.
- Pause Button: Developed by the CloudHQ Company, Pause Button is a very helpful Gmail add-on that you can access by installing the Google Chrome extension. The Pause Button app is designed to enhance your productivity by letting you take control of when emails appear in your Gmail inbox. By using this add-on, you can be free of interruptions in the form of email notifications – and you can get all your work done super-fast.
These are the best and most unique solutions that you can use to enhance and boost the functionality and technology of your existing Gmail account.