MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – May 14th, 2021
US: 732 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 17 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 44 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 4 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 3,890 https://www.moho
- Retail: UK’s last Debenhams stores close for good.
- Renewable Energy: Much of the global solar panel supply chain relies on forced labor in China.
- Gasoline: Fuel supplies return to normal in US after pipeline hack.
- Tech/IPO: Payment tech company Marqeta files for IPO as value tops $16 billion on private markets.
- Crypto: Musk says Tesla will not use Bitcoin anymore because of fossil fuel use.
- Health 1: Early Parkinson’s signs could be detected in the patient’s nose.
- Renewable Energy: Biden administration approves first large offshore wind power farm in the US.
- Biology: If pigs can breathe oxygen via their rectum, we probably can too.
- UFO/Aliens 1: If there is intelligent alien life out there, why haven’t we heard from them yet? Or have we?
- UFO/Aliens 2: Millionaire owner of Pentagon UFO hotspot Skinwalker Ranch saw 50ft flying disc that made cow drop dead.
- Tourism/COVID: As from Monday, Portugal will allow UK tourists.
- Health 2: Depression and inflammation are linked. But we don’t know why.
- Electric Cars: KIA and Huyndai investing $7bn in US electric car push.
- Health 3: How can COVID affect the human brain?
- Tax: Under 3% of US SMEs would face corporate tax rises under Biden’s plan.
- Automotive: How is the chip shortage harming the automotive sector?
- Space: Planet-forming disks around stars may come preloaded with ingredients for life.
- Travel: The rebound in travel will be ‘unprecedented,’ says Airbnb.
- Tech: Samsung’s new laptops are almost smartphones.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]