MBN - Daily Bulletin
News Today – March 28, 2023
- US/House Prices: US house prices fell in January for seventh successive month. finance.yahoo.com
- India/Exports: India’s goods & services exports to cross $760 billion in FY23. indiatimes.com
- Europe/LNG: Europe’s rush to LNG could turn into ‘world’s most expensive and unnecessary insurance policy’. cnbc.com
- Cyber Crime/Risk: How repeated questions could put you at risk of cyber crime. uea.ac.uk
- UK/Banking: Bank of England says it’s on heightened alert for further banking turmoil. bbc.com
- Alibaba/Split: Alibaba to split into six business groups, shares soar. indiatimes.com
- EVs/Skills Gap: Electric vehicles are billed as the future. But a potential skills gap is sparking concerns about cost and safety. cnbc.com
- Banking/Turmoil: It may not be 2008 all over again – but this banking turmoil is not without danger. theguardian.com
- Apple/China: China Premier Li tells Apple’s Tim Cook country to open further. aljazeera.com
- Twitter/Blue Tick: Twitter boss announces blue tick shake-up. bbc.com
Information from our Video Channel
New Terms Explained in Our Written Glossary
- What are Search Costs?
- What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- What is a Secondary Market?
- What is Obesity? (From our sister site medicalvocab.com)
You can now find medical and health terms on our sister site medicalvocab.com
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]