MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – July 28th, 2021
US: 389 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 85 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 8 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 555 https://www.moho
- Giant Employers: Amazon employs one in every 169 American workers.
- Fraud: Trevor Milton, founder of electric truck company Nikola, charged with fraud.
- Economy 1: Eurozone GDP grew by 2% – it is now officially out of recession.
- Health 1: Researchers say lockdowns don’t harm health more than COVID.
- Airlines: IAG, which owns British Airways and Iberia, to ramp up flights.
- Giant Fine: EU imposes $887 million privacy fine on Amazon.
- Prices: Nestlé warns that food and beverage prices will rise further after transportation costs increased.
- UFOs/Aliens: UFOs could be AI drones from ancient alien civilizations.
- UFOs/Aliens: UFO ‘mothership’ with blinking lights filmed hovering near Las Vegas.
- Health 2: How does the human body cope with extreme heat?
- Company Performance: Exxon profits greater than expected.
- Automotive: Chinese IPO hopefuls must provide extra risk disclosures, says US SEC.
- Clothes: Office clothes may never be the same again – ties are gone.
- Economy 2: Canadian GDP grew in Q2 2021.
- Nature: Polar bears sometimes use stones or ice to kill walruses.
- Health 3: According to Delta studies, the pandemic is far from over.
- Malaria Research: Genetic engineering test with mosquitoes ‘may be game changer’ in eliminating malaria.
- Tax: IRS must release Trump’s tax returns to Congress, says US Justice Department.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]