MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – April 10th, 2021
US: 987 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 23 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 41 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 18 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 1027 https://www.moh
- Ponzi Schemes: Notorious swindler Bernie Madoff dies in prison, 82.
- Crypto/IPO: Coinbase lists on Nasdaq on Wednesday.
- Markets 1: Dow Jones boosted by Tesla, Coinbase IPO, Power Speech, Goldman Sachs, and Boeing.
- Markets 2: With earnings, vaccines, and data on the radar, European markets edge higher.
- Democracy: Hundreds of US companies protest against discriminatory voting laws (video).
- Health 1: Dr. Fauci explains what J&J vaccine may mean for women.
- Automotive/EVs: Mazda’s electric MX-30 goes on sale in the US this fall.
- Crypto: In 24 hours, Dogecoin surges over 85%.
- UFO/Aliens 1: Huge triangular UFO filmed by ISS cameras behind SpaceX craft.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Bookies slashing odds on aliens being discovered this month after Pentagon report.
- Workplace: US employees want more from work, including childcare as pandemic wanes.
- Health 2: India fastest country to vaccinate 100 million people for COVID.
- Computing/Physics: Quantum computing revealing an unexpected new theory of reality.
- Health 3: US FDA calls for J&J coronavirus vaccine pause.
- Humans: We recognize screams of joy faster than screams of fear.
- Computers: Microsoft announces Surface Laptop 4 with choice of Intel or AMD processors.
- Meanings: What is an Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
- Tech: What on Earth is Spotify’s tragically named “Car Thing”?
- Space/Astrophysics: Is there an ancient black hole on the edge of our solar system?
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]