MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – Jan 26, 2022
USA 2,969 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 440 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 119 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
Australia: 69 https://www.health.gov.au/
India: 665 https://www.moho
News Today – Jan 26, 2022
- Cuban Peso: Cuba’s currency, the peso, is in free fall.
- Russian Ruble: Russia’s currency, the ruble, continues its rapid decline against major currencies.
- US Dollar: The US dollar rally loses steam as attention shifts to the Fed.
- Euro: Ukraine jitters keeps euro on the defensive.
- UK Pound: Sterling under pressure ahead of ‘partygate’ report.
- Japan Yen: The yen finally has a moment in the Sun.
- Canadian Dollar: Canadian dollar rises ahead of expected rate hike.
- Forex/Definition: What is Forex?
- Health 1: Most Omicron patients say they had been infected with the coronavirus before.
- UFOs/Aliens: Instead of looking up, can we find UFOs if we look down from satellites?
- Marketing/Olympics: Are brands avoiding winter Olympics marketing?
- Marketing/Automation: All about marketing automation.
- Marketing/AI: Why is artificial intelligence so important for marketing success?
- Marketing/Sales: Marketing and sales can come together if we fix the broken lead funnel.
- Marketing/Cannabis: Study found that some cannabis marketing is aimed at children.
- Marketing/Content: What content marketing trends should we focus on this year?
- Marketing/Pandemic: How should you adapt your marketing strategies during the pandemic?
- Marketing/Definition: What is marketing?
- Jobs/Tech: Which tech jobs currently have the fastest rising salaries?
- Jobs/Growth: What are America’s fastest growing jobs?
- Jobs/Automation: How does automation affect jobs and salaries?
- Jobs/Big Pay: Do you want to be a millionaire before you retire? Consider the following jobs.
- Jobs/Quitting: Why are so many people quitting their jobs?
- Jobs/Definition: What is a Job?
- Health 2: Studies about wildfire smoke found that the health risks come later.
- Salaries/Automotive: Auto workers worried that the shift to electric vehicles will result in lower pay.
- Salaries/Movies: This is how much Marvel’s top actors earn.
- Salaries/Lawyers: Law firms in New York raise starting salaries to $215,000.
- Salaries/Definition: What is a salary?
- Trade/UK/India: UK could gain ‘first-mover’ advantage with India trade deal.
- Trade/US/Canada: International trade panel favors United States in Canadian milk dispute.
- Trade/US: US trade deficit soaring.
- Trade/China: China’s trade surplus breaks new record.
- Trade/Brazil: Brazil’s 2021 trade surplus hit a new record.
- Trade/UK: These charts show how the pandemic and Brexit changed British trade.
- Trade/Definition: What is International Trade?
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]