MBN - Daily Bulletin
- Explosion: Thousands injured and dozens dead in Beirut massive explosion.
- Tech/Real Estate: Pandemic accelerates virtual house hunting.
- Health 1: Obesity not defined by weight, according to new Canadian guidelines.
- Industry: China registers largest factory output growth in ten years.
- Business 1: Clorox shortage will continue until next year.
- Business 2: Booking.com planning to cut workforce by 25%.
- Social Media 1: With TikTok’s precarious future, many users are switching to other apps.
- UFO Aliens 1: UFOs are mapping the Earth, says ex-military intelligence chief.
- Food 1: Beyond Meat’s grocery sales in USA triple.
- Social Media 2: For using phone numbers to target ads, Twitter facing possible $250m fine.
- Health 2: Pandemic affecting rural areas in USA – new phase.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Above-average number of UFO sightings in Canada during pandemic.
- Food 2: Kraft Heinz thrives are consumers eat more at home.
- Health 3: Are there any medications for coronavirus infection?
- Social Media 3: Why is Microsoft interested in acquiring TikTok?
- Oil & Gas: BP suffers huge loss – halves dividend.
- Precious Metals: Gold soars beyond $2,000.
- Nature: Emperor penguin numbers increase significantly.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]