MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – June 16th June, 2021
US: 369 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 9 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 30 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
India: 2,330 https://www.moho
- Public Holidays: Biden signs bill declaring Juneteenth holiday.
- Commodities: US Fed hint at rate hike hits gold price.
- Weather Event: Tropical storm will hit US this week.
- Astronomy: NASA may place a giant telescope on the far side of the Moon.
- Mega Rich: Wealth secret of the super rich revealed: be born into a rich family.
- Health 1: Monoclonal antibody therapy can help some COVID patients.
- Rebranding: Victoria’s Secret hires footballer Megan Rapinoe in rebrand.
- Unemployment: Suprise rise in US jobless claims.
- UFO/Aliens 1: Chris Smalling and wife “left gobsmacked” as pair insist on UFO sighting.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Chilling UFO warning as lawmakers say ‘there’s something’s going on we can’t handle’.
- UFO/Aliens 3: UFO sightings spark concern from more than just conspiracy theorists.
- Business Friendly: America’s top states for Business, 2021.
- Health 2: Africa reports 44% and 20% spike in COVID infections and deaths, respectively.
- Internet: You’re probably not using the Web’s best browser.
- Health 3: COVID Delta variant mutates into Delta Plus.
- Crypto: Musk comments and Bitcoin rises above $40,000.
- Cosmetics: Many cosmetics contain dangerous ‘forever’ chemicals.
- Microscopes: Quantum microscope can examine cells in incredible detail.
- Investments: 2 Top Dividend Stocks You Can Buy and Hold Forever – The Motley Fool.
- Space/Earth: What would happen if there were no Moon?
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]