Most ladies face a lack of tightness and sagging of the tissues in their vagina post-delivery. Other reasons why most women require vaginal rejuvenation are menopause and aging. Due to these causes, the vagina and its surrounding tissues will lose their strength and elasticity. This might result in several issues, such as vaginal dryness, sagging skin, incontinence, lack of libido, etc. Most women who suffer from these issues can rectify them through plastic and cosmetic surgery in the vagina. This procedure is also known as vaginal reconstructive surgery.
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
The vaginal rejuvenation procedure is a correction of the loose and sagging tissues and skin in the vagina. These corrective procedures might include surgical and non-surgical methods to restore the health, function, and aesthetics of the vagina. This procedure aims to correct the vaginal canal, the vaginal mucous membrane, and other vulvovaginal parts of the uterus. The goal of the procedure is to tighten up the vagina, which gets loose due to aging and childbirth. Such plastic and cosmetic surgery aims to correct,
- Excess dryness in the vagina
- To prevent leakage of urine while laughing and sneezing
- To tighten the loose skin around the vagina
- Improves libido and avoids painful sex
- Enhances confidence and lists low self-esteem.
Different types of vaginal rejuvenation procedures:
Vaginal rejuvenation involves different corrective procedures associated with the vagina. These procedures can be both surgical and non-surgical and help to restore vaginal health, aesthetics, and function. The different surgical procedures of vaginal rejuvenation are as follows:
- Labiaplasty: The focus of this procedure is to reshape the lips (labia) of the vagina.
- Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty repairs the vaginal canal that dilates during the birth of the child.
- Monsplasty: Women who have a lot of fatty tissue on the Mons Pubis can undergo this procedure to remove the fatty tissues.
- Vulvoplasty: This procedure aims to reshape the entire vulva (external genitalia)
- Clitoral reduction: This procedure helps to remove the excess tissue from the clitoris or the female pelvis
- Perineoplasty: This plastic and cosmetic surgery helps to strengthen the perineum, the space between the anus and the vagina.
What are the non-surgical procedures to reconstruct the vagina?
The non-surgical procedures help to tone and tighten the vaginal area without surgery and needles. With the help of CO2 laser treatment and through radio-frequency treatment, and local anesthesia, it is possible to reconstruct the vagina.
Laser vaginal rejuvenation procedure:
Most women wish to undergo a painless vaginal rejuvenation procedure, which is possible through laser treatment. It is a non-surgical procedure that makes use of a laser probe to heat the upper layers of the tissues in the vagina. Doctors will insert a guided probe through the external genitals to make the vaginal skin tighter and firmer. He will adjust the probe evenly to distribute the heat in the affected areas and tighten them.
This procedure takes about 30 to 45 minutes, and it is an outpatient procedure. Doctors will prescribe topical anesthesia before the procedure to mitigate the discomfort and pain during the procedure. The warm feeling that one feels during the procedure mimicking the bee sting usually subsides within two to three days. Doctors also prescribe painkillers for a smooth recovery after the procedure. There are some of the best plastic surgeons in the country who offer perfect plastic and cosmetic surgery for women who wish to undergo this change.
The goal of vaginal plastic and cosmetic surgery is to enhance the quality of life of women and to improve their mental health. For many women, such procedures can boost their self-confidence. and helps them enjoy their sexual life with their partner better.
Interesting Related Article: “Consider These Procedures To Enhance Your Beauty“