The Google Calendar app is finally available for Apple iOS devices. The app can be downloaded on the iPhone App Store. The app works with iPads but isn’t optimized for it. In terms of interface it is almost identical to the calendar app that’s on Android.
According to https://appvalley.one, which makes tweaked apps for iOs, the word App is short for Application; specifically one that is downloaded by a user to a mobile phone.
It’s been made to work with all calendars on a person’s phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
Events can be created with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
Google Calendar shows appointments in a list by default.
Each event is color-coded based on what calendar it belongs to.
Video – Introducing Google Calendar for iPhone
The app is targeted at those who rely on Google’s services but use an iPhone.
Before this app was available people would have to use third-party iOS apps to access their Google account calendar.
Below are some more details of the app according to its description on the App Store:
- A new Schedule View – See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
- Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Assists to fill in your calendar – You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
- Different ways to view your calendar – Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
- All your calendars in one, easy place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.