If you need a software solution for your business, you should carefully consider what kind of apps to develop. The time has come when you should forget about the old-school development techniques. That’s because nowadays there is a great diversity of platforms and devices with different screen sizes.
One of the options is to create a business desktop application. You can easily accomplish this task with the help of C++ . In general, a desktop application is a kind of software that you can install on a computer and use to attain specific objectives. It might be quite efficient, but if you want to get a more up-to-date solution with greater opportunities from portability and usability points of view, you should consider several other options.
Another alternative is to develop native apps. They are usually created for specific platforms, e. g. iOS, Android, Windows, etc. Users need to download and install native apps via an app store or a play market. As a rule, such kind of apps have access to all the system resources.
- Native apps have a high degree of optimization.
- They work faster and have an advanced performance.
- High cost of native apps development and maintenance.
- The need for compatibility with every single platform. In fact, native apps have to be created from scratch every time for each particular platform.
- Native apps require frequent updating and compliance with strict security measures. Such kind of apps strongly depend on the provisions of the iTunes and Google Play markets.
- You don’t have to download or install GUI apps.
- They are responsive and adapt to any devices.
- Lower cost of development and maintenance.
- You can create GUI apps quickly and easily.
- The apps update on their own and the changes are saved quickly.
- GUI web apps usually don’t work offline.
- They are not included into any databases so fewer people know about them.
- HTML5 technology is one of the simplest and most efficient to define a powerful graphical user interface. You can develop GUI web apps much easier and faster.
- As a rule, a popular JS framework has essential security implementations. There is often is the community behind it. If users find a bug or a security issue, they can contact the team via the framework’s in order to solve the problem.