Today, both Blockchain and Salesforce have become an integral part of the business systems. Every 3 out of 5 large enterprises use these two platforms/technology to streamline their business processes and operations.
If we talk about Blockchain, a renowned technology out there, this distributed ledger can streamline how transactions and documents are created and exchanged. It is a new kind of secure and tamper-proof database, and instead of being centrally managed, it is distributed among multiple parties. Each party has its own copy of the database, and the data is traceable for easy auditing. When everyone has visibility into the same data, it builds trust in the network, and this helps companies to come together to deliver better customer experiences.
At the same time, Salesforce has always been renowned for introducing new business solutions that help enterprises achieve their business goals seamlessly. Be it marketing, sales, finance, service, or commerce, it offers a broad range of products. Salesforce now enables businesses to create trusted apps and networks using Blockchain with such exclusive solutions. Yes, amongst all other Salesforce integration services, Salesforce blockchain integration is a new buzzword in the market that has grabbed the attention of every single entrepreneur in the world.
Today, companies have walls around every data source, so sharing information is costly and complex. What if you could create a new business model for collaborating more officially with all your partners. Here Salesforce Blockchain comes into play. Built on the open-source Hyper ledger Sawtooth, Salesforce blockchain integration can be done directly to the Salesforce platform.
Salesforce Blockchain is a platform that creates a secure network for quickly and reliably sharing data. Salesforce blockchain integration allows enterprises to build Blockchain-based trusted networks, data, and apps using clicks, not code, and easy-to-use tools.
Many organizations ask- what is the need for Salesforce Blockchain integration? Why should we adopt this integration into our business systems?
Need of Salesforce Blockchain Integration
The need for Salesforce blockchain integration comes into the picture when the partners are experiencing a massive gap in the CRM. If you plan to achieve the following things, it’s high time for you to implement the Salesforce blockchain today.
- Reduce transaction costs for higher operational efficiency
- Establish trusted transactions without intermediate actors
- Eliminate single points of failure
- Scale your multi-network communication solutions with Salesforce more easily
- Decreases contractual or performance disputes
- Navigate compliance and governance regulations
So, how can you set up the integration of Salesforce and Blockchain?
Setting up Salesforce Blockchain integration
Salesforce has made the Salesforce blockchain integration easier. To integrate Blockchain and Salesforce, all you need to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- To integrate Salesforce and Blockchain, first, you need to create a blockchain app for all partners. You can make the app using Salesforce builder like Lightning.
- In the blockchain app, you need to create different classes called blocks.
- The third step is to add partners to the application. You can use APIs like Query API, History API, and Blockchain events- workflow
- To search and record the events in the application, add Query API and History API
- Create a low-code data model directly into the Blockchain
- Explain your trust model for the blockchain app
- Set the rules and permissions for the blockchain application
- Make your blockchain data actionable
- Deploy the blockchain data
- If partners are not on Salesforce, you can quickly build apps on Heroku or any custom framework to display blockchain data through APIs
- You can start sharing information and invites among your partners.
With the process mentioned above, you can add Salesforce Blockchain into the new product, but it is entirely viable with the existing ones.
Benefits of Salesforce Blockchain Integration
Integrating Salesforce Blockchain will provide immense benefits, including
- Helps you with cost reduction: Salesforce blockchain integration gives you the privilege to save operational costs to a great extent. The integration allows you to add all your partners to a single platform under a single database. Its feature of giving access to the partners by adding them to the database results in significant cost-cutting. A single key can provide complete data to your partners that save additional expenses and time.
- Authenticity: Salesforce and Blockchain are well-known for their authentic functionalities. Salesforce Blockchain incorporates distributed automation functions that validate every existing or new entry instead of waiting for the central node to respond. The zero trust model authenticates people who have proper validation keys. This practice also plays a crucial role in eliminating additional functionalities.
- Immutability: In Salesforce Blockchain integration, the data can be saved on multiple servers, which means if there is any uncertainty or data glitch happens on one server, it never reflects on another. With the help of other servers, the data processes will remain the same and functional.
Salesforce Blockchain Use Cases
Salesforce Blockchain integration can now be used for various activities, including asset tracking, goods verification, credentialing, and more. One of the most vital benefits of having Salesforce blockchain integration is integrating quickly and directly with Salesforce data.
In a short period, Salesforce blockchain integration has established its strong position in the market. As a result, prominent market players are now implementing Salesforce Blockchain in their business operations.
Some of the famous names are:
- Life sciences technology company- IQVIA
- Arizona State University
- S&P Global ratings
Blockchain and Salesforce both have immense potential to bring change and value to the business world. And when it comes together, the business world will witness the wonders. Salesforce blockchain integration is still uncovered in the market. The salesforce blockchain integration allows enterprises to quickly build and maintain networks, apps, and smart contracts.
So, what are you waiting for? Implement Salesforce Blockchain today in your business and see what wonderful outcomes you will get. To know more about it, feel free to get in touch with the experts here.
Till then, happy reading…
Chandresh Patel is a CEO, Agile coach and founder of Bacancy Technology. His truly entrepreneurial spirit, skillful expertise and extensive knowledge in the Agile software development services has helped the organisation to achieve new heights of success. Chandresh is fronting the organisation into global markets in a systematic, innovative and collaborative way to fulfill custom software development needs and provide optimum quality services.
Interesting Related Article: “ Benefits of Salesforce Integration with Business Application 7 Important Salesforce Integration Patterns”