TurboTenant is a game-changer for landlords, designed by people who know exactly what it’s like to be in their shoes. It’s all about making the rental process less of a headache. With TurboTenant, landlords get to handle everything from finding tenants to collecting rent, all in one place. It’s really user-friendly, too, which means you don’t have to be a tech whiz to get the hang of it.
This platform is a real jack-of-all-trades when it comes to property management. It’s packed with features that cover pretty much every part of renting out a place, so it’s like a one-stop shop for landlords. By giving landlords these easy-to-use tools, TurboTenant isn’t just helping them with the nitty-gritty of property management; it’s helping them grow their business without the extra stress.
Continue reading my TurboTenant review to learn the details about their offerings.
Let’s not waste any time and jump right into the features TurboTenant brings to the table. Here are the most important features you can expect with TurboTenant:
- Rental Listing and Marketing: TurboTenant makes it easy to create and manage rental listings. Landlords can upload photos and videos, create detailed listings, and automatically post to various platforms like Realtor.com and Facebook Marketplace, attracting potential renters efficiently.
- Tenant Screening and Lease Agreements: The platform provides comprehensive tenant screening, including credit and criminal background checks, and eviction history, at no cost to landlords. TurboTenant also offers tools to create state-specific, legally compliant lease agreements, ensuring legal conformity.
- Online Rent Collection: With secure and convenient options for rent payment, including automated withdrawals, TurboTenant simplifies the rent collection process.
- Maintenance and Expense Management: The platform includes an in-app feature for tenants to submit maintenance requests, which can be tracked and managed efficiently. Landlords can also track rental income and expenses, generating financial reports for easy accounting.
- Communication and Customizable Forms: An in-app messaging system facilitates communication between landlords and tenants, enhancing the overall management experience. Additionally, TurboTenant provides access to a variety of customizable rental management forms.
- User-Friendly Interface and Mobile App: TurboTenant’s interface is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, even for those new to property management. The mobile app further enhances accessibility, allowing landlords to manage properties on the go.
TurboTenant keeps things flexible with its pricing, offering a free basic plan that covers many essential features. For landlords wanting more, there’s a premium plan starting at $8.25 monthly (billed annually), which adds perks like custom application questions and faster rent payouts.
If you’re on the free plan and need something extra, TurboTenant has you covered with add-ons. You can get state-specific leases for $59 each, lease addendums at $15, or a whole landlord forms pack for $199. There’s also an accounting tool starting at $7.50 for the first two months for a single property, great for keeping your finances in check.
Whether you’re just starting out or managing multiple properties, TurboTenant’s pricing structure offers something for every landlord’s needs and budget.
While TurboTenant has a lot to offer users, there are other property management apps that are solid options. Here are the main TurboTenant alternatives that deserve mention:
- Tellus: Tellus offers a comprehensive mobile solution for property management, catering specifically to landlords managing high-value real estate assets. It simplifies tasks like rent collection, enabling electronic payments and efficient management of rental properties through its platform. While Tellus also provides a smart savings account with attractive yields, backed by real estate investments, its primary strength lies in streamlining property management tasks. This focus makes it a valuable tool for landlords looking for an effective way to manage their properties and finances in one place.
- Buildium: Buildium is a cloud-based software that’s really changing the game in property management. It bundles everything you need – from collecting rent to handling maintenance requests and keeping track of leases – all in one neat package. It’s pretty user-friendly too, and the online portals make talking with tenants and owners a breeze. While there are a few fees to keep in mind for setup and transactions, the convenience and range of features that Buildium offers make managing properties a whole lot smoother.
- RentRedi: RentRedi is a comprehensive property management software designed to simplify the management of rental properties. This software is particularly beneficial for independent landlords and property managers, offering a mobile app for managing properties on the go. RentRedi’s flexible pricing plans make it an affordable choice for various users, although it does have a learning curve and lacks some integrations and a built-in full-featured accounting system.
TurboTenant truly stands out as a one-stop solution for landlords, making property management significantly more manageable. With its wide array of features from rental listing and marketing to tenant screening and lease management, coupled with a user-friendly interface, it’s tailored to streamline the entire rental process.
Whether you’re a new landlord or juggling multiple properties, TurboTenant’s flexible pricing and additional features ensure there’s something for everyone. To experience these benefits first hand, Click Here to get started today.