Wish to own the latest smartphone, but a tight budget holding you back? Don’t worry. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you can make your dream come true in an instant. The card allows you to purchase a wide range of products on easy EMIs spread out over months, allowing you to stay within your budget.
That’s not all. Applying for the card is extremely easy, can be done online, and takes only a few minutes too. But before you go ahead with the application for a Bajaj Finserv Card, here’s a quick look at the eligibility criteria that you would have to first satisfy.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Wondering if you would be eligible to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card online? The eligibility criteria set by Bajaj Finserv is so relaxed that any individual who satisfies the below-mentioned criteria can apply for one.
- The applicant must have their current residential address in India along with proof of the same.
- The applicant must possess a regular source of income and can be either salaried or self-employed.
- The applicant must possess a savings or current bank account in India.
- The applicant must have a good credit history with no record of defaults in repayments.
- If applying for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, the applicant must be between 21 and 60 years of age.
- If applying for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, then the applicant must be between 23 and 65 years of age.
Documents Required for Applying for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Now that you’re aware of the Bajaj Finserv Card Apply Online Eligibility criteria, let’s quickly take a look at the documents that you’re required to submit as part of the application. Knowing what they are beforehand can help you speed up the process considerably.
- A copy of your PAN card
- A copy of your Aadhaar card
- A cancelled cheque leaf-bearing your bank account number and IFSC
- A duly signed ECS mandate
- A few passport size photographs
As you can see, the eligibility criteria that you would have to satisfy to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI card is basic and relaxed. Also, the documents that you would have to submit are also very minimal too.
So, what’re you waiting for? Stop putting your dreams away for another time and apply for the EMI card through the Bajaj MARKETS website today and make your dreams come true right now!
Interesting Related Article: “Credit Cards vs. Charge Cards“