Crypto Finance Conference, held in St. Moritz, Switzerland, is considered the world’s most important digital assets and blockchain conference for investors and key stakeholders. The event attracts important industry decision-makers from around the world. Everyone comes together to discuss potential business deals. Here is the list of top crypto casinos that were invited to the conference.
The event was held from January 12th – 14th 2022. One major prediction made at the Crypto Finance Conference was the emergence of NFTs as a major value asset in the near future. According to a well-known venture capitalist, company stocks and real estate will turn into NFTs in the future.
What is the Crypto Finance Conference?
The Crypto Finance Conference (CfC) St. Moritz draws up to 250 delegates from all over the world. This includes entities such as:
- International investors
- Family offices
The 3-day event has opinion leaders and representatives from multinational and government bodies, academia, private sector, and decentralized organizations coming together and sharing knowledge on the blockchain, digital assets, and traditional finance.
The industry leaders will engage in information and knowledge exchange in the areas of regulatory trends, trends, and new business developments to connect the new world with the old one.
Importance of the CfC St. Moritz
The Crypto Finance Conference has been developed as a platform for institutional and private investors along with leading executives involved in or those that want to learn more about crypto, digital assets, and the blockchain industry.
The benefits to different types of parties involved are as follows:
- Gaining first-hand access to information about attractive business and investment opportunities in the digital asset and blockchain space.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, regulatory updates, and new industry players.
- Developing the personal network of leaders and experts with similar interests in both the crypto and traditional world.
Family Offices & Funds
- Seeking important investment opportunities that match with their client goals.
- Gaining in-depth insights into the strategies and sentiments of other investors.
- Acquiring advanced knowledge and investment sophistication in the blockchain and digital asset field.
- Identifying the current investor sentiments and market trends.
- Exchanging knowledge with other business leaders and establishing strategic partnerships.
- Gaining in-depth insights into regulatory changes and institutional requirements.
Prospects of Stocks & Real Estate Turning into NFTs
One of the major predictions made at the CfC was the transformation of stocks and property into non-fungible tokens (NFTs). This is besides many other things that are expected to become valuable NFTs in the future.
NFTs are unique assets in digital forms that can be purchased and sold online. They are designed to demonstrate the ownership of a one-of-a-kind virtual item. Some of the examples of such items include online images, videos, and sports trading cards.
According to participants at the event, there is no doubt that real estate and stocks will turn into NFTs. It is only a matter of time before this happens. Last year witnessed a surge in the number of items being turned into NFTs. For example, former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s first tweet was sold as an NFT.
Currently, it is not clear the reasons why someone would want to own an NFT of a property or stock and how they will be able to use them. There are many similar instances:
- In March 2021, a South Carolina-based graphic designer sold an NFT at Christie’s for a record $69 million.
- In June, the source code behind the world wide web (WWW) was also sold as an NFT for $5.4 million.
- Total NFT sales stood at $25 billion in 2021 on the back of the crypto-asset boom during the year.
- Major brands including Gucci and Coca-Cola have sold NFTs.
Even when there are concerns about an NFT bubble, the participants at the CfC expect bigger things to happen when the internet transitions from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0. Investors and traders can expect to find land titles, art drawings, and almost anything entering this unique marketplace.
According to industry experts, NFTs have emerged as one of the most efficient ways to assign ownership to almost any form of asset. Another prediction made at the CfC St. Moritz was that Bitcoin will bounce back from its current slowdown. The indications were clear at the event that cryptocurrencies are on the verge of going bigger with institutional investment.
Interesting Related Article: “How to Find the Safest Crypto Trading Platform Online“