One of the essential parts of running a digital business is the management of customer relationships. There are many factors to consider, but managing customer relationships properly can help you make more leads and convert them into sales. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software allows you to deal with the process quickly and fast.
Not all CRM software is the same. They all, however, help with tasks to upscale a business. Some are dedicated to managing multi-channel communications, while some others may be a perfect CRM for a small business. There are also CRM options made to simplify customer prospecting, and others for project management. Regardless of what CRM software you need, there surely is one that perfectly fits your business.
Without using CRM in this digital era you’d have to depend on manual work, which can lead to human error, and have a negative affect on your business.. CRMs are multifunctional and are versatilely developed to meet the challenging demands of every business.
With tons of available software in the market right now, which one should you choose? What factors should you consider when choosing the right CRM?
Top 10 Best And Easy-To-Use CRMs
The majority of businesses need CRM to help cater to their diverse demand and increase sales. However, while there are CRMs that are best for specific purposes or particular needs, there’s no one-size-fits-all CRM. Regardless, it’s best to know a few of the best and easy to use one’s for your digital enterprise’s future stability and success.
- Commence CRM – Known to help enhance sales with sales automation and managing customer relationships.
- Zoho CRM – It’s ideal for creating fun and interactive sales strategies.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud – This CRM offers total customization.
- Bitrix24 – It’s perfect for multiple channel communication.
- Freshsales – Known to provide the convenience of use and navigation.
- Insightly – Ideal for project management.
- Nimble – It’s best to use when prospecting potential customers.
- Agile CRM – Ideal for marketing or advertising.
- Nutshell – This one is ideal for managing the sales team.
- Apptivo – Ideal for business management.
What Makes An Excellent CRM Platform?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is like your digital, multifunctional, and ultimate address book. It helps in organizing contact details and manages relationships with your current or prospective clients, customers, and other contacts.
Every business comes with unique criteria and demand when it comes to choosing the right CRM. Here are a few vital factors that you have to consider when selecting a CRM for your business.
Since every business has its unique needs, it’s vital to find a CRM that enables you to work on various projects or sales without compromising quality and convenience. A CRM with a good customization option allows you to work with various teams at the same time.
Ease Of Use
One of the best and must-have factors for a CRM is the convenience of use, not just for you but for everyone in your team. It’s essential to know everyone’s insight, whether they are comfortable using this software or not minding at all.
Ask queries like if the software is visually appealing or how it is easy or hard to navigate? Check whether it’s something designed round about the olden days or not.
Integrations and Automations
Can the candidate CRM automate workloads for you? Does it enable you to integrate apps such as accounting, emails, SMS, marketing, or eCommerce platforms?
One of the things that you have to check with a CRM is if it’s compatible or if you can integrate it with other software.
Excellent CRM software enables powerful reporting across multiple data.
Advantages of Using CRM
- It reduces time-consuming manual efforts and costs.
- It offers excellent efficiency to serve clients and better staff satisfaction.
- It supports in developing cross-functionality, which increases and improves team collaboration.
- It provides improved and better customer/client relationships.
Finding the best and easy to use, navigate, and control software that improves customer relationships is essential. With the right CRM tool, your business can easily maintain an organized workflow while providing healthy and robust customer relationships, which leads to better and increased conversion rates.
Interesting related article: “What does Client-Centric mean?“