A firewall is a software program that acts as the first line of protection, remove threats from incoming and outgoing traffic on your network, such as hackers or malware trying to sneak onto your PC over the Internet.
These threats try to use viruses and keylogging software to access your computer and steal private and confidential data, such as browsing history, passwords, and other details, by logging your sessions and tracking your keystrokes. They also use it to carry out illegal activities without your knowledge.
Through an Internet connection or a Wi-Fi network, cybercriminals and hackers get access to your computer but, firewalls are there to keep your system as they block unauthorized links like these and allow you to pick which programs can access the Internet. Installing one of these anti-virus solutions is also a good idea.
Firewall anti-virus exists to protect your network and computers from infections that occur over the Internet, and the best Firewall anti-virus available in the market is Norton Antivirus. So if you are using nothon anitivisus you must know about how to cancel norton subscription and get refund.
About Norton Antivirus
Norton Antivirus is an anti-virus or anti-malware software developed and distributed by NortonLifeLock Inc., formerly known as Symantec. It protects the system from threats like e-mail spamming and phishing using signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. NortanLifeLock distributes this product as a download, a box copy, and as an OEM software. Norton Antivirus can run on systems supporting Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Why choose Norton Antivirus Software?
You approve it with the full use of risk manipulation. In addition, they provide privacy security in all web browsing.
- Norton AntiVirus Product Key
- By recognizing threats and removing them from your system, Nortan Antivirus protects your system.
- Stops threats, so they will never attack your system again.
- They also protect you from future threats.
- The browser safety isn’t compromised, and you may use any website as per your need.
- Security to Visa card and credits card’s username and password is also provided.
- You need not worry as you can use any social media site.
- They check all updates automatically. You can use it everywhere.
- They also give you five proprietary security layers with the latest technology to eliminate threats and protect you.
- To feel safe while using the website, it provides you with the security feature of browsers.
- You should always need to stay up-to-date with the latest product version so that you do not miss out on new and great features.
- Also, you can immediately update Norton AntiVirus in 5 to 15 minutes.
How to cancel the Subscription of Norton?
The steps that you need to follow to cancel your subscription to Norton Anti-virus are here as follows.
- First, you will be needed to Sign in your Norton account.
- The next step is to go to the ’Subscription’ page and see the option ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’ move the slider to ’OFF.’
- Click the ‘Turn Off,’ option and you’ll receive the confirmation immediately
- Once you have cancelled your subscription to Norton Anti-virus, it won’t renew till it gets expired by time.
In order to get a refund from Norton you must make sure that you are eligible to get refund according to Norton Refund Policy. You can ask for a refund within 60 days of a purchase of a Norton product. In case of an untimely auto renewal of a subscription you can use the following steps to get a refund.
- Get a refund through a phone call by talking to Norton Representatives.
- If that doesn’t work you can get a refund through Norton’s website via chat support.
Norton Anti-virus is remarkably unique from the rest of the different anti-virus tactics that seek to have a clean and satisfying interface. Norton has a beautiful GUI design. This comes with four distinctive device scan modes, a complete machine scan, a custom scan, an accelerated scan, and a credibility check.
Norton not only protects the machine but also protects and does not publicize your online browsing.
Interesting related article: “What is Cybersecurity?“