If you are a fantasy cricket enthusiast, you would have dreamt of winning the Grand League at least once. Competing against many players, riding your luck, and testing your skills is a thrilling experience for every fantasy cricket user. Winning the Grand League also means a bigger reward for the winner, making it fascinating for every fantasy cricket player. However, winning it is not all easy given the paramount of the competition involved. Here we have come with three major tips which could take you closer to winning the Grand League on Dream11.
Picking the right match
The first step is the most important – you must choose the match wisely. Picking the right match simply means that you must know each and everything about the game. You should know about the players, their form, two teams involved, format, rules of the tournament, etc.
The cricket tournaments listed on Dream11 could be categorized into three major categories –
- Highly Popular – World Cup, IPL, and international matches fall into this category. These matches are popular among the masses and require deeper research.
- Medium to Highly Popular – Leagues consisting of international and local players fall into this category. Tournaments like Big Bash League, Pakistan Super League, Caribbean Premier League, CSA T20, Super Smash, and T20 Blast fall into this category. Women Cricket would also fall into the same place.
- Local Leagues – Domestic tournaments like Ranji Cricket, TNPL, Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Trophy, European T10 Cricket, Australian Domestic Cup, and Momentum ODI Cup would fall into this category. In these tournaments, you have a better chance of winning the Grand League as most people don’t know much about the local talent. With some efforts by digging deep about the local players, checking their form and record, you could get ahead in the competition.
A Planned Research
Yes, luck is a major factor in winning the Grand League. But, well-versed research could do wonders for you in the long-run. It makes the picture clear regarding the team selection. What should you research?
- Venue Records – Average score at the ground, scoring pattern batting first and second, winning percentage batting first and second, pitch behavior, and ground dimensions.
- Players’ records at the specific venue.
- Players’ Head-to-Head Battles
- Weather Report
- Pitch Report
Alongside the venue details, you must research the two teams playing.
- Players’ roles
- Batting position
- Bowling roles – If a bowler bowls with the new ball, or come as the first change, or bowls in the death.
- Role of the all-rounders.
- Past performance against the opponents.
- Player(s) playing on the home ground.
Creating the Team
Now it is time to create the team based on the research. You must process all the accumulated data accordingly and create the right team. Dream11 allows you to create multiple teams (a maximum of 11), and you must use the liberty while playing the Grand League. Select the core of the best 5-6 un-droppable players and rotate the rest of the players you think could perform on the given day. Rotate the best captain and vice-captain options as those are the players who would help you gain the most points.
Out of the Box Tip: Follow your last-second intuition about a player. Sometimes we get a strong intuition about a specific player. Pay attention to it and select the player in 2-3 teams. It might prove to be a masterstroke as intuitions do come true more often than not.
According to Kheltalk this is one of the best tips and tricks that will help the user to win Grand Leagues in Dream11. If anyone wants to follow daily Dream11 Prediction Tips & Tricks, please follow Kheltalk’s Telegram channel.
Interesting related articles in our Sports Section.