Why online CPR certification?
There is increasing awareness about the importance of performing CPR within the first two minutes from the onset of a cardiac arrest. Hence, people are inclined toward seeking a recognized CPR certification course. CPR certified trainers are required at workplaces, homes, schools. Moreover, at a wider level, because a victim is vulnerable in a medical situation.
With the evolution in the digital era, online learning is accessible at the click of a button and available from the place of your convenience. This stays the same for seeking an online CPR certification because these online sessions are apt for working professionals who are devoid of time. Along with easy accessibility, there are several reasons as to why online CPR certification courses are beneficial. These are:
- Courses are not time-bound: CPR certification Online gives you the opportunity to start and finish the course at your discretion. There is no time-bound approach to take up the course and finish it. The choice remains completely with the learner to either finish the course in a day or take multiple sessions of it. There is no stipulated time period where you need to complete all the testing and all modules.
- Course content accessibility: All online CPR courses are well-curated by OSHA trained experts and technology facilitates accessing the online course content. The content-related educational videos can be accessed as many times as you want to. Frequent access to the course content enables comprehending the course in a better way. In turn, it prepares you to tackle emergency situations with confidence.
- Cost-effective: CPR certification Online is a cost-effective way of seeking the course. You can educate yourself on every aspect of CPR without delaying your certification.
What are the online CPR certification course modules provided by American HealthCare Academy?
The American HealthCare Academy (AHCA) provides self-paced online CPR courses. Curated by a team of OSHA-trained experts, these courses are Nationally Accepted.
Gaining an AHCA CPR certification equips you to effectively determine and handle situations in a critical medical emergency. Additionally, AHCA’s online CPR session consists of hands-on training about the appropriate usage of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
AHCA’s online CPR course adheres to the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines. In addition, AHCA has its course designed in line with the updated 2020 Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). Moreover, AHCA has a comprehensive course module that covers the following topics in detail –
- Recognizing Emergencies and Assessing the Situation
- Focus on Key Important Factors
- Compressions-Airway-Breathing (C-A-B)
- Responding to an Unconscious Adult
- Responding to an Unconscious Child
- Responding to an Unconscious Infant
- Recovery Position
- Coronavirus CPR Guidelines
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR Quiz
Which jobs require online CPR certification?
Being CPR certified is a boon to every career because you become instrumental in saving lives. The digital learning mode has made learning simpler, with a lot of working professionals opting for an online CPR certification program. AHA identifies jobs that may require CPR certification. These are:
- Healthcare professionals
- Emergency responders
- Fitness trainers and instructors
- Childcare workers
- Security personnel
- Hotel staff
- Teaching and non-teaching staff
- Social workers
- Flight attendants
How long is my online CPR certification valid for?
The online CPR course has a 2 year validity from the date of issuance of your wallet certification card.
How long does the online CPR certification typically take?
The online CPR certification provided by AHCA is not time-bound; rather, it is self-paced. The course duration is usually 1 to 2 hours with the added advantage that you do not have to complete it all in one sitting.
There is no stipulated time in which you have to finish the course. AHCA provides the leeway to access the course as many times as you want to. You have total access to the course material for 60 days from the date of purchase of the course. Post which a nominal fee applies to unlock the course quiz.
Online CPR certification has gained momentum in the era of digitalization. These online courses are easily accessible, providing flexibility of time and convenience. Most organizations provide online CPR certification adhering to the AHA ECC guidelines. You can gain hands-on training with an online CPR course. But always remember to ask the right questions before you decide on taking one.
Interesting related article: